Author Topic: Helpful site, p10C 1st impression,  (Read 290 times)

Offline Anchorbend

Helpful site, p10C 1st impression,
« on: January 23, 2020, 05:30:28 PM »
Today I shot my first 150rds with this new pistol and was very pleased with it. Reading through this site has been very helpful while at times it seemed I was learning a new language. I seemed to have been lucky in that I bought the OR model and was probably very recently manufactured since it has a weird serial number and after inspection it appears all of the issues in earlier models have been rectified, 3 O'clock notch etc.. I had an old M&P 40sw which I hated the trigger and the cost of ammo. I never could shoot it very well but this new gun is such a pleasure to shoot.

Offline Togmaster

Re: Helpful site, p10C 1st impression,
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 05:42:56 PM »
Welcome to the club.

Offline Mjolnir

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 08:54:46 PM »
Today I shot my first 150rds with this new pistol and was very pleased with it. Reading through this site has been very helpful while at times it seemed I was learning a new language. I seemed to have been lucky in that I bought the OR model and was probably very recently manufactured since it has a weird serial number and after inspection it appears all of the issues in earlier models have been rectified, 3 O'clock notch etc.. I had an old M&P 40sw which I hated the trigger and the cost of ammo. I never could shoot it very well but this new gun is such a pleasure to shoot.
Purchase a Cajun Gun Works Striker and it will do wonders for cleaning up the trigger.

Great purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Porcupine

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 09:03:52 PM »
It's funny.

I prefer hammer fired metal framed guns in general, but I have to grudgingly admit my P 10C is the easiest gun to shoot well that I own.

I've met a couple other guys that have made similar observations.

Offline Wobbly

• Loves the smell of VihtaVuori in the morning !
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 10:04:11 AM »
Welcome Aboard !
In God we trust; On 'Starting Load' we rely.

Immature reloaders ask: What's wrong with this gun?
Mature reloaders ask: What did I do wrong?

Check out my reloading equipment for sale CLICK HERE

Offline welike45acp

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 04:04:38 PM »
Congrats on the P10C. I have the urban grey with TB and suppressor sights and the only issue I have is with a very stiff mag release button. Just curious is yours is stiff as well. They are great shooters as are all CZs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline Anchorbend

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 04:41:25 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. As to my mag release, the newer model only has it on one side, although it releases without issue. As I mentioned in an earlier post, it appears to be a newer generation and perhaps made in the U.S. since the serial number doesn't begin with a C . My serial number is UAO5xxx . It also says Kansas City on gun. I was told by the dealer that CZ is moving from Kansas to Arkansas.

anything