Author Topic: Helpful site, p10C 1st impression,  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Anchorbend

Helpful site, p10C 1st impression,
« on: January 23, 2020, 05:30:28 PM »
Today I shot my first 150rds with this new pistol and was very pleased with it. Reading through this site has been very helpful while at times it seemed I was learning a new language. I seemed to have been lucky in that I bought the OR model and was probably very recently manufactured since it has a weird serial number and after inspection it appears all of the issues in earlier models have been rectified, 3 O'clock notch etc.. I had an old M&P 40sw which I hated the trigger and the cost of ammo. I never could shoot it very well but this new gun is such a pleasure to shoot.

Offline Togmaster

Re: Helpful site, p10C 1st impression,
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 05:42:56 PM »
Welcome to the club.
Let's go Brandon!

Offline Mjolnir

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 08:54:46 PM »
Today I shot my first 150rds with this new pistol and was very pleased with it. Reading through this site has been very helpful while at times it seemed I was learning a new language. I seemed to have been lucky in that I bought the OR model and was probably very recently manufactured since it has a weird serial number and after inspection it appears all of the issues in earlier models have been rectified, 3 O'clock notch etc.. I had an old M&P 40sw which I hated the trigger and the cost of ammo. I never could shoot it very well but this new gun is such a pleasure to shoot.
Purchase a Cajun Gun Works Striker and it will do wonders for cleaning up the trigger.

Great purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Porcupine

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 09:03:52 PM »
It's funny.

I prefer hammer fired metal framed guns in general, but I have to grudgingly admit my P 10C is the easiest gun to shoot well that I own.

I've met a couple other guys that have made similar observations.

Offline Wobbly

• Administrator
  • Loves the smell of VihtaVuori in the morning !
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 10:04:11 AM »
Welcome Aboard !
In God we trust; On 'Starting Load' we rely.

Offline welike45acp

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 04:04:38 PM »
Congrats on the P10C. I have the urban grey with TB and suppressor sights and the only issue I have is with a very stiff mag release button. Just curious is yours is stiff as well. They are great shooters as are all CZs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline Anchorbend

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 04:41:25 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. As to my mag release, the newer model only has it on one side, although it releases without issue. As I mentioned in an earlier post, it appears to be a newer generation and perhaps made in the U.S. since the serial number doesn't begin with a C . My serial number is UAO5xxx . It also says Kansas City on gun. I was told by the dealer that CZ is moving from Kansas to Arkansas.

Offline mickey66

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2020, 01:31:58 AM »

[/quote]Congrats on the P10C. I have the urban grey with TB and suppressor sights and the only issue I have is with a very stiff mag release button. Just curious is yours is stiff as well. They are great shooters as are all CZs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
[/quote] When You're at home watching TV lube up the Mag release button inside & out. Work the button with a Mag in the Gun. Do this for about a week then, go to the shooting range and put about 300 to 500 rds downrange This should loosen up your Gun if not, repeat the same process If, you have the original Ambi Mag Release buttons(Gen 1)lube both sides and work the buttons with a mag in the gun.

Offline Molonlabe5118

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2020, 03:42:13 PM »
I got my first P10c last week, I'm a long time Glock guy.  I put around 600 rounds through over the weekend and I have been impressed.  I got a P-01 about a year ago, and I shoot the P10 better than the P-01 or my Glocks.  It's off getting some slide and frame work done right now.

anything