Author Topic: CZ75 Sport 6.0 Long-slide Match Pistol-9mm  (Read 361 times)

Offline The Guardian

• CZ dreamin'... zzzzzzz..... don't wake me
CZ75 Sport 6.0 Long-slide Match Pistol-9mm
« on: January 23, 2020, 07:32:46 PM »
Never seen/heard about this in all my years owning CZ's........anyone have input on this, it "appears" to be matching serial numbers on barrel, slide, and frame.  The link will get you to all the details on this......pretty unique CZ

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/853616969
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."  John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist" 1976

Offline david s

Re: CZ75 Sport 6.0 Long-slide Match Pistol-9mm
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 08:06:29 PM »
I took a look at the sellers other items for sale. It would appear that most of there stuff is from the European market. The pistol looks similar in concept to the old Browning Hi Power long slide target pistol. Nice looking pistol, other than that not a clue.

Offline Tok36

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 09:15:20 PM »
Looks like it is built on a 75B slide. There is a FPRP pin is the slide as well, strange.

Looks a bit like some of the German, Waffen Oschatz stuff.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:41:09 PM by Tok36 »
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline bang bang

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 09:45:55 PM »
there are German proof makes on the gun so it could be a custom/semi custom toy.

Also, that unit has the 1911 style barrel bushing.  So its more current than an older CZ.

FWIW, there were some CZC that were made long ago and not anymore.  But you may find them from time to time f/s. 

https://www.gunsamerica.com/914088195/CZ-Custom-75-ACCU-Shadow-CTS-LS-9mm-Long-Slide-Tactical-Sport-Pre-B-Extended-Controls-91707-NE.htm

Offline Gducoing

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 10:54:37 PM »
It's definitely Waffen Oschatz work. You can see the German markings on the slide too. They do all kinds of awesome stuff for CZ and rarely seen in the States but popular in Europe!
Milos Klacko from Armory Craft has some of their stuff but..... He's special!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline Gducoing

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 10:55:43 PM »
This is one of my favorites.

Just go to their website and prepare to drool!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline spt_1955

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 09:58:56 PM »
Looks like Waffen Oschatz.  They call their line the Sport II for 9mm. 

https://www.waffen-oschatz.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/CZ-Sport-Modelle-3.jpg

Offline DaveVLam

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 05:58:08 PM »
I snagged that while everyone else was asleep and/or watching the Superbowl!
It might be made by Frankonia who makes those slides also or Waffen Oshatz but I can't see exactly. We'll see when I get it because it's still in Germany. She said it will come over next week. She also said that they can get other stuff. I actually was surprised to get it. I figured it would go up to a couple grand because for the last 2 years many people in the CZ Facebook groups always say they would grab one if the chance ever came up. It you search Google they had an SP01 framed model that was $2499. I plan on listing a couple of my Satin Nickel CZ's when I get some free time shortly along maybe with one of my Duotones. I'm curious of my SA frame will fit that slide because of all the dozen CZ pistols I have not one will fit my SA frame because it is so tight but that is a good thing!
:)
OK Update: From what I'm reading now it is made exclusively at Waffen-Oschatz!
OK new update. Turns out it's made by AKAH which apparently is a custom place like Cajun Gun Works. The Waffen Oshatz ones have a bigger slide. You can open this page in Chrome and translate it to English:   https://www.kalashnikov.ru/put-k-sportivnomu-oruzhiyu-pistolet-akah-cz-75b-6-0/
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 08:43:23 PM by DaveVLam »

anything