Author Topic: Pro package on 75 Compact  (Read 1517 times)

Offline dmodde

Pro package on 75 Compact
« on: June 04, 2021, 05:19:26 PM »
Just wanted to to throw a shout out to the GGW team on the pro package and extended safety job they did for me. I debated for months whether to sink any more money into this gun, but the results on the trigger are amazing if you prefer a DA/SA manual of arms. If you’re on the fence, just do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ktm45

Re: Pro package on 75 Compact
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 07:21:33 PM »
Well I have to say I was beginning to think I was the only one that runs non slip tape on my CZs there along with it on the other side also. 😎.     What recoil spring are you running? The one in the pro package kit is a 14# I think.....

Offline Fuzzy Sights

• > Dirt
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 07:48:40 PM »
Agree.  These are fantastic pistol out of the box, but a little more money into them and they are untouchable.  The good new is all of it together is still less than what others are stock.

Would recommend a calibration spring kit for both hammer and recoil springs from Wolf springs.  Then you can change them for the ammo you are using.

Best wishes.

JW
Vivat et res publica!

Think of me as a Newbee who types a lot.

Offline TrackRider54

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 09:30:07 AM »
I just installed the Pro Package in my P-01. Dropped the DA to about 7.5lbs and the double action is AMAZING at 2.5lbs. I did take the time to polish everything while I had it apart.

My other two CZ pistols are a SP-01 and a 97 both with manual safeties. The P-01 is my only decocker pistol. It may be just me, but I believe the manual safety versions have better triggers. At least that's how it feels to me. My 97 is stock and I'm currently on the wait list to have CGW do their magic on it.

Love these guns!

anything