Author Topic: Recommend an angled foregrip  (Read 5274 times)

Offline 9245

Recommend an angled foregrip
« on: March 14, 2020, 11:15:28 PM »
I’m looking to add an angled foregrip (because the communists have arbitrarily decided I can’t have a vertical one), but I am having issues finding one that is short enough to fit an S1 pistol.  I would like to retain the factory handstop because I like it, but that doesn’t give me much rail to work with, not an issue if I had a proper vertical grip but that would illegally hurt a liberal’s feelings, so my options are limited.  Any suggestions?

Offline Perdition

Re: Recommend an angled foregrip
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 02:26:36 AM »
The Stark Express angled foregrip would meet your needs with a little modification.

From another forum:  "it fits on the handguard along with the factory handstop, provided you modify the rear of the Stark grip's rail attachment a little bit. It only took a couple minutes with an Exacto, a Dremel, and some 180 grit sandpaper to remove a few bits of plastic to make it work."

Offline wanderson

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 06:15:43 AM »
That’s what I run, a Stark Express SE-5 with a hand stop from Impact Weapons Components.
The hand stop only takes up one rail slot but I had to file just a bit off the Stark to allow the trigger pack to rotate out. Good texture & width. I run several Express & Stark vertical grips on other platforms as well.

Also check out a Nightstrike Diamondback, I have several of those as well and no need for a hand stop.

Offline Wawa Skittletits

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 04:49:57 PM »
I love the BCM KAG on mine but also run the BCM vertical grip mod 3 on other guns which isn’t 90 degrees and legal.

Offline motorolanut

• “Character is what you are in the dark.”
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 07:18:11 PM »
Virtue has united, death shall not separate