Author Topic: B&T APC 308  (Read 714 times)

Offline sneakyhenry

B&T APC 308
« on: March 11, 2020, 04:08:33 PM »
Well... I've been trying to hold out for the Bren BR but since CZ took forever/and still are with the Bren 2 series; I couldn't hold my breath any longer. I am not disappointed at all with this BR it's got to be the finest smoothest action I've ever felt and I MEAN THE SMOOTHEST! Thus far, it's eaten everything its been fed with ease! I have no optic yet but the trigger reset is extremely fast for double taps, the iron sights are adequate and I've been putting bullets through the same hole in 35 yard targets no problem. If you are sick of waiting for the Bren BR; I'd highly suggest the B&T APC 308. You won't be disappointed.

Offline Mercs

B&T APC 308
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 10:23:41 AM »
Well... I've been trying to hold out for the Bren BR but since CZ took forever/and still are with the Bren 2 series; I couldn't hold my breath any longer. I am not disappointed at all with this BR it's got to be the finest smoothest action I've ever felt and I MEAN THE SMOOTHEST! Thus far, it's eaten everything its been fed with ease! I have no optic yet but the trigger reset is extremely fast for double taps, the iron sights are adequate and I've been putting bullets through the same hole in 35 yard targets no problem. If you are sick of waiting for the Bren BR; I'd highly suggest the B&T APC 308. You won't be disappointed.
I’m in the same boat and have many times been close to bringing home a Galil Ace in .308. I will look into this. Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sneakyhenry

Re: B&T APC 308
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 10:54:27 AM »
Hi Mercs,

This forum need a massive IT update. I don't even know how to upload photo's in this forum. I may not be tech savvy but I know how to post pictures.

Offline Laughing Snake

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 08:10:44 AM »
I'm currently waiting on a Robinson Armament XCR-M order to ship because waiting on CZ has become too much. I'll still get a Bren 2 BR whenever it appears but the want for a modern 308 battle rifle needed to be dealt with.

Offline Tok36

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2020, 04:17:30 PM »
Hi Mercs,

This forum need a massive IT update. I don't even know how to upload photo's in this forum. I may not be tech savvy but I know how to post pictures.

Including images in your posts.
https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=93202.0
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline sneakyhenry

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2020, 02:47:26 AM »
I'm currently waiting on a Robinson Armament XCR-M order to ship because waiting on CZ has become too much. I'll still get a Bren 2 BR whenever it appears but the want for a modern 308 battle rifle needed to be dealt with.
Laughing snake, I totally understand! I was in the same exact boat and that’s why I went with the APC 308! I picked it up for 2900 with brace included! Which is a killer deal for an APC 308. The gun has little no muzzle climb and gently pushes back on your shoulder. It’s my new favorite.

anything