Author Topic: CZ scorpion evo3 s2  (Read 534 times)

Offline Army9626

CZ scorpion evo3 s2
« on: March 13, 2020, 05:04:19 AM »
I'm considering purchasing a cz scorpion evo3 s2 and I'm trying to figure out what the value is for everything the guy is offering. I'm including a screenshot of his message but basically he says it's the cz scorpion evo3 s2 and it comes with 6 magazines, some rounds, every magpull accessory made for it, the burris fastfire 3, qd sling, and backpack made for it. What would you guys say the value is for everything? Not sure what is included in his statement that it has every magpull accessory made. I asked him to make a list of all the accessories included but he hasn't responded yet. Any advice would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks!
I can't figure out how to add an attachment

Offline Army9626

Re: CZ scorpion evo3 s2
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 07:29:41 AM »
My sister's bf said everything together would be worth about $1,000

Offline John A.

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 12:21:24 PM »
You could always go to magpuls website and look to see what all they are making for it.

I know they are making a grip (which many folks are not fond of) and a magazine and a mag catch.  Then just figure in the price of that over the base cost of the cheapest that you can buy the gun for.

Seems pretty straight forward. 

The gun comes with 2 magazines from the factory, so if he has 6 mags, figure in the cost of 4 magpul magazines and a grip and a mag catch over the cost of the gun.  So you can figure he has about $100 or $125 worth (full blown retail) of magpul gear on the gun plus the gun.  A burris fast fire is around $200 new.  $1000 is probably really close to what he has in it.  But he'll probably never get all that back out of it.
When people ignorant of guns make gun laws, you end up with ignorant gun laws.

Offline czsuby

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 08:44:51 AM »
Welcome from South Carolina.  Good luck with your search.

Offline Army9626

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 01:47:19 PM »
Thanks for the response. It sounds like this guy is delusional because he wants to do a straight trade for my dirt bike which is worth 2k. I've decided to pass on it since it's only worth 1k max. Thanks again.

Offline John A.

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2020, 02:41:27 PM »
Look at Prepper gun shop.  They usually keep a decent stock of them.  You may even be able to find one cheaper if you shop around.
When people ignorant of guns make gun laws, you end up with ignorant gun laws.

Offline ndfan6466

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2020, 02:04:46 AM »
I just purchased one and I paid $1,040.00 for it and thats with buying two extra 20rd mags for it. I searched for a couple weeks trying to find the cheapest and that was it. Lots of places were sold out as well. And with this craziness going on I dont see prices dropping, only going up.

I bought mine from a store called Cornerstone. Based out of Colorado. Was a really good experience. Never bought a firearm online so had me little worried about doing so. But the owner was awesome so helped put me at ease. Good luck

anything