Author Topic: CZ-USA has closed  (Read 829 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
CZ-USA has closed
« on: March 24, 2020, 02:37:28 AM »
Only due to city order in Kansas City, and I know for a fact they were shoving orders out the door with one hand while turning off the lights with the other. Unknown how long this will last, as they had already reduced office staff for social distancing.
A reminder to be safe and careful during this VERY weird time, and a prayer that everyone in this country gets back on track as soon as possible.

Offline KennyE

Re: CZ-USA has closed
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 08:46:35 AM »
I'm just down the road in CASS County. They announced late yesterday afternoon we were joining the metro area counties in the shut in. Sorry to hear CZ-USA got caught up in the melee`. They could have at least let you ship out all of the P-10 S's before they shut you down!!  8)

Offline drband

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 09:07:23 AM »
It's going to get worse before it gets better.  I hope we don't go that route in my state.  So far, businesses (including LGSs) are allowed to stay open if they can implement required social distancing.  I guess some work areas make it impossible.

Hope CZ and the other manufacturers can reopen ASAP.

Offline Claymore504

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 09:08:56 AM »
Yeah this is just crazy. The county I live in in SE texas is supposed to announce a stay at home order today maybe. I have been working from homw already. Business is not looking good at all. We are ow laying off and yesterday they sent out an email saying many of our clients are pushing projects to 2021. So, they are talking many more lay offs and for the ones that do not get let go, drastic cut in hours worked.

Trust me, I understand this is a serious health issue, but things really need to get back on track.

Offline drband

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 09:15:05 AM »
I really agree.  Back on track is imperative.

There are ways to continue working around COVID-19, but it will be totally inconvenient.  Inconvenient is better than closed and shuttered businesses.

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • 'Live Long, and Prosper'
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 09:15:26 AM »
This an informational thread explaining that CZ-USA has had to close, so orders and repairs are going to be delayed for the foreseeable future.

If you want to discuss the current Covid19 crisis, there's plenty of places other than this forum to do so.

We're not burying our heads in the sand here, but the constant 24/7 drumbeat of hysteria by the TV 'Journalists' and social media is driving the paranoia higher and higher, so this forum is going to remain ''virus-free"

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

anything