Author Topic: Recommend a tactical light?  (Read 4734 times)

Offline chupacabra

Re: Recommend a tactical light?
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2020, 10:21:37 PM »
I just did a Streamlight TLR RM2 with the pressure switch. So far so good, nice and bright with a bit of spill.

pictures please? im a fan of the inforece wml just because how good it look on the scorp, but they do get a lot of hate from the community.  iva had 2 and not a single problem

Offline coffeecoloredcatfish

• Yo.....
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2020, 12:25:06 PM »
Streamlight TLR-1 all day. However, I'm not opposed to a Surefire X300U either. Those are my two go-to brands and models for most occasion

Offline Hammer Time

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2020, 05:52:55 PM »
I recently switch out the Olight Baldr Pro for a Streamlight TLR-1 HL with a tape switch. I didn't have any real complaints about the Baldr, but the TLR-1 is smaller and brighter and I prefer running a top mount tape switch.

Offline SifuJesse

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2020, 10:51:20 AM »
I just did a Streamlight TLR RM2 with the pressure switch. So far so good, nice and bright with a bit of spill.

pictures please? im a fan of the inforece wml just because how good it look on the scorp, but they do get a lot of hate from the community.  iva had 2 and not a single problem

Offline SifuJesse

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2020, 10:52:15 AM »
Actually I have moved the light back slightly since the pics and rerouted the cable to the pressure switch.