Author Topic: This forum needs some excitement.  (Read 3890 times)

Offline eastman

Re: This forum needs some excitement.
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2020, 09:16:30 PM »
I'll start a new topic once I finish the tabs I have open. I'll be giving away two of the orange CZ caps for Independence Day. I'm going to see about also including some OTIS gear (no chemicals to keep it mailable).
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline anonymouscuban

« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2020, 12:11:29 AM »
Match I shot a couple weeks ago. Had a couple train wreck stages. Failure to ignite the primer and things went downhill.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Offline Tok36

« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2020, 12:19:23 AM »
^^What happened there at the 3:20 mark, splinter from the barricade?

Thank you for the video, nice shooting.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline anonymouscuban

« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2020, 01:56:46 AM »
^^What happened there at the 3:20 mark, splinter from the barricade?

Thank you for the video, nice shooting.
Not a splinter. It was a very hard lean and my foot kept slipping off the wood and over the fault line. I was in an awkward position and couldn't get my balance. Didn't want to get a procedural by shooting with my foot over the fault line.

I have to work on keeping my composure when things don't go as planned. This issue that you pointed out and the FTFs really threw me off. I ended up missing shots I shouldn't have and performed reloads I didn't have to. All cost me time.

I've improved a lot but there is always something to improve of course. I've come a long way. It was only about 3 years ago that I shot a pistol for the first time. Action pistol shooting has become a passion of mine. It's the reason I shoot. All the shooting I do is to train to get better at it. I'm one classifier away from B class. My goal this year is to reach A class. I believe I can make it but I have to continue to put the work in dry firing and live fire training. It doesn't feel like work though because I love it.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 09:01:25 AM by anonymouscuban »