Author Topic: CZ75b polished stainless range time.  (Read 278 times)

Offline Rmach

CZ75b polished stainless range time.
« on: May 19, 2020, 07:42:13 PM »
This was my second range visit in the last two weeks with this 75b since the lock down. Some days are better than others, but each range visit is better than no visit.  CZ75b polished stainless with MCARBO trigger kit and Dawson front FO. Standing two hand hold with one second intervals at 10yds. I really like the regular 75 platform, and sometimes it makes me wonder why I had to have a S2 and a Shadow 2 Orange.

CZ Shadow 2 Orange, S2 urban gray, S2 black and blue, 3 polished stainless 75b's and a black 75b all with MCARBO kits and front Dawson FO.

Offline Gunnerdad80

Re: CZ75b polished stainless range time.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 08:10:31 PM »
Brother I am so ready for some range time I feel like I’m having physical withdrawals. My boys start back to daycare June 1st and I’m off that week so I’ll definitely be slingin some copper.  :o

Offline Joe L

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 06:04:39 AM »
First, beautiful pistol and great target results. 

The range lockdown only lasted a few weeks here and the kids are grown so I wasn't constrained like my sons with their kids.  Still, I missed shooting while the ranges were closed.  I've OD'ed on range time this last few weeks and I'm ready to get back to a more typical shooting schedule.  My target results and general attitude will continue to improve.   :)

Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C, P-10F

Offline Rmach

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 06:20:03 PM »
Took it out again today from 10yds:

CZ Shadow 2 Orange, S2 urban gray, S2 black and blue, 3 polished stainless 75b's and a black 75b all with MCARBO kits and front Dawson FO.