Author Topic: New Evo pistol, which brace?  (Read 4420 times)

Offline motorolanut

• “Character is what you are in the dark.”
Re: New Evo pistol, which brace?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2020, 05:26:38 PM »
Factory folder arm and Tailhook brace is by far the best brace I've used. I use the same set-up on my GP Stribog with the A3 Tactical adapter.

Ditto, its what I use on my S1
Virtue has united, death shall not separate

Offline AZCZguy

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2020, 08:24:29 PM »
I am thinking of getting the PDW.   AZCZguy, when you say you got yours locally, would that be in the Phoenix area?   If so, would you mind saying where?    Thanks.

Sure I got it at Scottsdale gun club back at the end of May. I was in there yesterday and did not see any on their wall. I got mine just before all the BLM and Antifa nonsense started. Bear Arms in Scottsdale had some back in March/April but I waited until I got my stimulus check and they no longer had them in stock. Merchant Firearms in Ahwatukee used to always have at least one on their wall but I haven't seen one in there for a while.

Offline AZCZguy

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2020, 08:29:53 PM »
I am thinking of getting the PDW.   AZCZguy, when you say you got yours locally, would that be in the Phoenix area?   If so, would you mind saying where?    Thanks.

I'm sorry I read your message wrong I thought it was about the Scorpion itself. Doh!  I got the SBTactical CZPDW brace at Merchant Firearms in Ahwatukee. They had about 5 or 6 of them when I bought my Scorp in late May. They may still have a few. Their number is 602-526-6796

Offline samcs25

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2020, 02:06:01 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion!!!  I will give them a call. 

Offline Jack Flash

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2020, 02:07:49 AM »
My S2 arrives Thursday if the tracking is right.

It has the factory side folding brace. I hate braces, but I do have a tail hook mod 1 on my Mossberg Shockwave.

My Manticore Arms slider stock also arrives Thursday along with the rubber butt plate I ordered for it.. Can't put it on till my stamp shows up thou. Actually not even keeping it at my house till I get the stamp.

I know it's not gonna be too comfortable, but it scores points in the cool factor.

https://manticorearms.com/shop-by-rifle/scorpion-evo-products/scorpion-evo-slider-stock