Author Topic: Wait List  (Read 4327 times)

Offline BEE

Re: Wait List
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2020, 10:11:51 PM »
I just shipped out my slide yesterday for RMR optic milling and other goodies after being on the wait list for 3 weeks. I was quoted an approximate 4 week turnaround time, but prepared to wait longer if necessary.

Offline Fastlane

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2020, 11:00:51 AM »
Received email from CGW, they have received my P01. They said in shop upgrades are 8 to 10 weeks. Oh well I have my other CZ to take to the range.

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2020, 11:04:10 AM »
Thats awesome soon, or eventually anyway, you will have 2 great handguns. enjoy and be safe.

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline sierra11b

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2020, 06:05:05 PM »
My last gun from 2019, a complete build with refinish (no-milling), took about 13 weeks

This time it seems Cajun is busier, which is great for them! But that is just an assumption...

Been seeing more limited runs and a lot more posts of individual builds on their FB page.

It's been about 9 weeks since I shipped, so still early, but I'm anticipating longer wait this time as it's a complete build, with re-finish, and milling.

Still won't be anywhere near as long as other sole gunsmiths I've used in the past. Will be well worth the wait!

Offline Fastlane

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2020, 06:25:07 PM »
The P01 that CGW is going to work on will have the Ultra lite package installed, the old style trigger, Dawson tritium sights and a race hammer.

My other CZ had the Pro Package and Dawson adj sights upgrades. This P01 is only used at the range.

Offline Invisible_Abs

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2020, 02:08:17 PM »
I've had my SP-01 back for almost a month now and had it out to the range once so far.  If there is CZ pistol perfection, this must be it.  Extremely satisfied with the results and workmanship from CGW.  I hope the bad weather skips by them and the good people of LA. 

Stay safe David and crew, from a happy customer in CA.

Offline BEE

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2020, 10:06:45 PM »
I'm in the work queue about 3 weeks now, hoping to hear about my slide progress within the next week.

Offline sierra11b

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2020, 10:58:46 AM »
Cajun has had my 97 for 17 weeks come this Friday. I have milling and refinish in addition to all internals...

Wonder if they forgot about me?  ???

If not, I must have explained exactly what I wanted this time because last time I got a phone call around week 8 to clarify something on my order list.  ;D

Offline GV889

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2020, 06:20:06 PM »
I had requested CGW to put me on their wait list for my P01 Pro Package Install the second week of May of this year. I got the go ahead to send it in on July 15th, It took less than 5 weeks for the work to be completed. Now thats what I call outstanding customer service! Shortly after I received my P01 I shot David an Email expressing my gratitude for the exceptional quick turn around time and awesome work Dale (One Of The Gunsmith's At CGW) performed on my CZ pistol. I also told David my next CZ pistol purchase would be directly from Cajun Gun Works, Those guys are GREAT!

Offline Fastlane

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2020, 07:50:13 PM »
CGW received my P01 on 08/18 I received it back on 9/15. I had them install them Pro Package and Dawson Tritium day/night sights. The SA is 3.7 pounds and the DA is 6.15 pounds. David is the gunsmith that did the upgrades. Very happy with it. Will not have range time till this weekend. I’m sure the P01 will shoot as well as it looks.