Author Topic: scope for CZ MTR  (Read 871 times)

Offline BillG56

scope for CZ MTR
« on: April 27, 2021, 02:05:45 AM »
In the very near future, I will be purchasing a CZ Varmint MTR.  Most of my shooting will be 100 yards or less.  I have been looking at two scopes that interest me:

Meopta Optika5 2-10x42 Rimfire - Z-Plus or Burris Fullfield IV 3-12x42mm - Long Range MOA.

I have read good reviews (professional, not user) on each one, but have never had any personal time with either brand or model.  Also looking for recommendations for rings of decent quality that won't break the bank.  Thanks to all who respond.

Offline bman940

Re: scope for CZ MTR
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 10:01:24 AM »
The Optika5 PA (rimfire) is not out yet. A lot of guys are using the 3-15 with parallax adjustment and getting the results you want. It's one heck of an optic for a great price. I have one as well as the        4-20x50. They do not disappoint.

Offline BillG56

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 04:06:05 PM »
Thanks, bman.  I called CameralandNY today about the Meopta 3-15x44 Z-Plex.  They don't know when they will be receiving them or if they're even in country yet.  I also looked on the B&H site where it said the scope would probably be in in about 2-4 weeks.  Both places had 4-20x models, but I don't need that much scope and don't want to pay that much.  The Meoptas are nice b/c the parallax adjusts down to 10 yards.

Bill

Offline bman940

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 08:54:29 AM »
You have to google the scope or go to Meopta website and check Authorized Dealers. Might be one near you?