Author Topic: Hello  (Read 432 times)

Offline simplemann

Hello
« on: September 24, 2020, 11:38:52 AM »
Hi All, Im new to the CZ Forum I don't own a CZ but am thinking about getting a CZ P07. I currently have a Walther PPS 9 and liked the way the CZ P07 felt in hand.

Offline BStill

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 01:00:46 PM »
welcome from Virginia.

If you like the P-07 you should fondle a P-01 or PCR before you buy.  (You can customize grip panels on the P-01/PCR.)

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Offline azlefty

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 01:05:53 PM »
Welcome form Arizona!

Offline simplemann

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 02:44:02 PM »
welcome from Virginia.

If you like the P-07 you should fondle a P-01 or PCR before you buy.  (You can customize grip panels on the P-01/PCR.)

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Ok, thank you for your input..

Offline radagast

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 03:05:39 PM »
Welcome aboard from gUNfriendly NJ !
    After digesting enough info from the web to get ulcers, and renting about 10 pistols; two felt just right for my grip. I finally picked the P07 over an HK P30. A year later the Wife went through a similar process, and got another P07 in ODG. (either one shoots better in her hands). Although the P01 felt good too, I didn't want to cough up the difference in price, but certainly have no regrets several years later.
   The 07 I got was a lot rougher than the one I shot while shopping, but info from this forum helped smooth things out; and I'm quite happy with it without adding or changing any parts. Even my brother in law likes it, and he drank the Glock Kool-ade ! 
"Let there be light"  and there was muzzle flash !

Offline simplemann

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 04:20:23 PM »
Welcome aboard from gUNfriendly NJ !
    After digesting enough info from the web to get ulcers, and renting about 10 pistols; two felt just right for my grip. I finally picked the P07 over an HK P30. A year later the Wife went through a similar process, and got another P07 in ODG. (either one shoots better in her hands). Although the P01 felt good too, I didn't want to cough up the difference in price, but certainly have no regrets several years later.
   The 07 I got was a lot rougher than the one I shot while shopping, but info from this forum helped smooth things out; and I'm quite happy with it without adding or changing any parts. Even my brother in law likes it, and he drank the Glock Kool-ade !
Ive owned a Walther PPS 9 for over a year and been thinking about a hammer DA/SA and been researching and for some reason the CZ's always keep coming back into the picture. Ive tried the Beretta 92's but the CZ seems to feel better in my hand. My local gun shop had a ODG in stock I believe it was $539. Thank you for your input..

Offline bang bang

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »
welcome,

its best to test fly or feel a gun if you can before you buy one.

i know some places dont have them off the shelf as other places, but its you can do what you can.

if you are open to non tupperware guns, you may want to look at a CZ 75/85 and see what your hands think.

but a CZ P07 is a start.

Offline elongobardi

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2020, 05:52:03 PM »
Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2020, 07:49:38 PM »
Welcome to the Forum from Northern Utah
Not a fan of Poly Guns, but if it feels right, get it
But just as others have said; try-out a couple Steel / Alloy Framed models first
The long Beavertail, B models feel GREAT in my Hand
i.e The B-SA, SP-01, Shadow, newer Stainless etc
So tell me again how Trump will be worse then the 8 years before HIM !

Offline eastman

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2020, 11:53:56 PM »
The P-07 is a great choice. It is my favorite among the "Plastic Fantastics".
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline czsuby

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2020, 12:15:15 PM »
Welcome from South Carolina.

anything