Author Topic: New Swampfox Justice 1x27 Red Dot on CZ P-07  (Read 1846 times)

Offline jng1226

New Swampfox Justice 1x27 Red Dot on CZ P-07
« on: September 30, 2020, 09:17:27 AM »
Hi All, I just received my new Swampfox Justice 1x27 Red Dot from Optics Planet. I went with the Justice version that has the larger window than the RMR-sized (1x22) Liberty version. I just mounted it and haven't been to the range yet. Initially, I am impressed with the apparent quality of the product and what came in the package.

That said, I do have a problem already. The Justice and Liberty red dots have a "Shake 'N Wake" feature that automatically shuts down the dot to conserve battery after around 4 minutes of motionlessness. The owner's manual is very explicit that this is a "hard-wired" feature and cannot be disabled. I've been dry-firing and playing with the gun to practice presentations and the dot is not waking up from any amount of motion I put into the gun, including vigorous shaking. The only way I can turn on the dot once it has gone to sleep is to press the Up button on the side. I've already sent in a customer service inquiry and will follow up on the response I receive and resolution to the product.

Meanwhile, here are pictures of the Swampfox Justice mounted to my P-07:

Can't seem to add photos right now, trying...

Offline jng1226

Re: New Swampfox Justice 1x27 Red Dot on CZ P-07
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 09:24:46 AM »

Offline Dj1001

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 12:27:15 AM »
I had a liberty on a p-10S. Just setting my hand on the gun to pick it up was enough to wake up the sight. Sound like you may have a defective unit unfortunately.

Offline pbellp2012

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 01:19:27 PM »
Will you let us know how their CS is?

Offline Fraxal20

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 11:30:28 AM »
Can you say what size sights you have? I am currently getting my slide milled by Jagerwerks for a Justice, and im not sure what size irons to get for a 1/3rd co-witness.

Offline joedirt199

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 10:26:09 AM »
Their customer service is top notch. Their PR guy is Mike from Primary Arms and is very active on the ar15 forum. He was awsome at Primary Arms and hasn't changed since he moved. Have their sight as well and the glass is less tinted than my rm06, dual illuminated rmr and holoson 507. Their rmr footprint is a little shorter front to back than trijicon and not as tight in my milled slides. Haven't sighted in yet as it is cold here.
God created Police so Fireman would have heroes

In God we Trust, everyone else gets searched.

Offline Claymore504

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2021, 12:59:20 PM »
Interested in this for sure. I just ordered a Liberty from SwampFox directly and plan to get one of my P09 guns milled for it. I am thinking I may want to go with the Justice for the bigger window now. Also, what iron sights are you running? I am thinking about having CGW do the milling.

anything