Author Topic: New here and new P10c OR  (Read 1162 times)

Offline gunterwalker

New here and new P10c OR
« on: October 28, 2020, 04:05:07 PM »
Just wanted to introduce myself and show off my new purchase. I’ve been wanting a CZ for a few years and stopped by my dealers shop last week and bought a CZ P10c Optics Ready. I think I paid $570ish. I have no idea what going rate is right now but I thought the price was fair as I know prices are stupid right now. This is my first CZ but I’ve shot a lot of them so I knew what I was getting. I plan to edc the gun a good bit. My current carry is a Glock 43x with the Shield Arms 15 round Mag which is an absolutely amazing carry gun but I’ve never been a huge Glock fan but a lot of that has to do with the Glock fan boy stereotype.

I’m in love with my CZ though. I’ve only got to run 3 mags through the P10c but WOW. What a great gun. I put an HB Industries Theta Trigger on it. I have a Tier 1 Agis Elite on order that will be here in a month or so and bought a simple IWB Kydex one to use until then. I also have a Trijicon RMR on the way I ordered today. I need to order a few more mags and might get a mag extension or two. Overall I’m very impressed so far. Here are a few pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Type5

Re: New here and new P10c OR
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 03:12:20 PM »
Nice looking pistol.
I recently bought a P-10 S OR and a RMRCC but I have yet to find an adapter for the RMRCC.
So, in the mean time I got a RMR adapter plate and ordered a new RMR. Once I get a RMRCC adapter, I'll put the RMR on another pistol.
Glad you like your CZ, they certainly are not main stream but they are great.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on the RMR once you get it mounted.

Offline MSteve

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 08:25:30 PM »
Nice looking pistol.
I recently bought a P-10 S OR and a RMRCC but I have yet to find an adapter for the RMRCC.
So, in the mean time I got a RMR adapter plate and ordered a new RMR. Once I get a RMRCC adapter, I'll put the RMR on another pistol.
Glad you like your CZ, they certainly are not main stream but they are great.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on the RMR once you get it mounted.

Just a pre-order but the plates from these guys are the best.

https://chpws.com/product/cz-p-10-v4-mil-leo-to-trijicon-rmrcc
Steve

Offline Type5

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 06:25:15 PM »
MSteve,
Thank you, I ordered one on 10/02/2020, Still waiting for it.
I got a CZ P-10 Plate for RMR. I ordered a Regular RMR, it should be here tomorrow. I'll shoot it on the P-10S OR until I get the plate from CHPWS.
Thank you very much, in case I did not find CHPWS.

Offline ARP

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 11:54:07 AM »
A friend and myself scored p-10c OR this weekend. I finalized shipping this morning. It will be CZ #6 for me, the first striker fired CZ for me. I handled a gen 1 p-10c and was not impressed, particularly with how stiff and sharp the edges of the mag release were. Mine is the OR and paid $589 shipped. Buddy did all the leg work in locating a shop that had 7 that are now all sold.

In conversation with my FFL, I was on the fence about buying, his contacts have indicated that this gun shortage may go on for 3 years. Ammo right now is $1B behind in orders. Anything under $700 is pretty much sold out.