Author Topic: Only in Georgia (Part 2)  (Read 5279 times)

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

Re: Only in Georgia (Part 2)
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2020, 06:50:45 PM »
Just to follow-up.... Andrew Clyde won his seat in a 80/20 landslide.

So did Trump...
yes I think he did but here's to 4 more years in um 4 more years. If we still have anything left in 4 years.

Offline Gunnerdad80

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2020, 07:25:09 PM »
yes I think he did but here's to 4 more years in um 4 more years. If we still have anything left in 4 years.

4 sure! ;D

Offline larry8061

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2021, 07:55:36 PM »
This post finishes up a thread (now locked) in the General Discussion area.

https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=112347.0

I live in Georgia's 9th Congressional District, and Andrew Clyde (a local gun store owner) is running for the seat vacated by Doug Collins. This is NOT a political discussion, but rather a comment on his campaign signs which literally BLANKET the district, as shown below....

His signs cover every square inch of vertical space in the district. He is "in your face" with the dreaded AR silhouette. Common thinking would be to be pro-2A, while trying to be "softer" and more inclusive. But Obama's weaponized IRS tried to extort 1/2 million dollars from his gun store, and so he got mad and switched to offense. While somewhat off-beat, I find it refreshing to have a candidate so pro-2A.

Last night he won handily with ~80% of the vote.

https://www.clyde4congress.com/

Aren't the Georgia Bulldogs known for OFFENSE?  Offense is much more productive than silly defense (which can't stop a good OFFENSE.)  I think every team ought to embrace the offense and all of its facets.  Good for the gun shop guy! Go BullDOGS! RUN that ball!! 

Offline toteone

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 09:55:44 PM »
Just placed an offer on a home in Canton.  Guess I will have to stop saying "Roll Tide".

anything