Author Topic: I need help!  (Read 889 times)

Offline czsharpshooter

I need help!
« on: June 15, 2007, 09:50:11 PM »
I can't decide what model of 452 to get.  Right now I have a Marlin 22 mag bolt action with open sights that I have scoped.
I have never used the open sights but I like having them.  I need to decide between a LUX and a Varmiter.

CZJedi

I need help!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 01:22:03 PM »
If you want open sights, you need the Lux, the Varmint model has no sights.

Offline dancz

I need help!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 07:51:39 PM »
The CZ Jedi is right about the open sights but you need to decide on more than just the Lux and Varmint. They are available in most if not all of the four calibres as well. Ive just taken my new to me (read second hand) 17 HMR out to the range for the first time and found that it puts five almost touching at 50m.This was off a bipod and table but with no rear rest, my arms were off the table. With a proper rest I really think this will come down to near one hole. Its the ninth from the right.  

New Zealand

Offline czsharpshooter

I need help!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 03:54:32 PM »
What kind of sling mounts does the Lux have?   Can I mount a Harris bipod on it.

CZJedi

I need help!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 07:15:46 PM »
Mine came with the quick-detach sling studs, so you should be able to put the Harris bi-pod on it. Now there may me some special models that have the European style sling attachments, but the standard are the studs.

anything