Author Topic: Anyone mounted a light to the p10s?  (Read 552 times)

Offline Richard Dillon

Anyone mounted a light to the p10s?
« on: January 07, 2021, 04:40:40 PM »
Folks, has anyone mounted a light to the P10S, and if so, what has been your experience?  Do you have any recommendations for an appendix carry holster for a P10S and light combination?  Thanks so very much in advance for your help!

Offline Hammer Time

Re: Anyone mounted a light to the p10s?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 07:55:32 PM »
Yeah -

Here's my P-10S with an Olight PL-Mini 2:

....and a Streamlight TRL-7A:

I had to modify one of the key adapters that come with the Streamlight to get it to fit. Not a big deal, but I think the Olight fits better.

As for holsters, check out Black Rhino Concealment: https://blackrhinoconcealment.com/acs-appendix-carry-system-cz-acs.html

I don't have a holster for the pistol/light combos above (yet), but I have several other holsters from Black Rhino and they are solid. They also offer many other light-mounted options besides just the two options pictured above.

Offline Maynard

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 08:47:54 AM »
Yeah -

Here's my P-10S with an Olight PL-Mini 2:

....and a Streamlight TRL-7A:

Would it be possible for you to take pics of the adapter and post them here, please.

I had to modify one of the key adapters that come with the Streamlight to get it to fit. Not a big deal, but I think the Olight fits better.

As for holsters, check out Black Rhino Concealment: https://blackrhinoconcealment.com/acs-appendix-carry-system-cz-acs.html

I don't have a holster for the pistol/light combos above (yet), but I have several other holsters from Black Rhino and they are solid. They also offer many other light-mounted options besides just the two options pictured above.

Offline Phyffe

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 12:10:32 PM »
Mounted a Baldr Mini on mine since it wasnt OR.

Seems to work fine, but just with the Baldr Pro on my Shadow 1 there seems to be some haze on the upper part of the lens.

Muzzle flash damage?

anything