Author Topic: WTS - CZ P10C OR with all of the CZ Custom goodies + RMR + Suppressor Ht Sights  (Read 168 times)

Offline mastaking

Pics - https://imgur.com/a/bRXsv24

I want to sell my CZ P-10C Optic Ready 9mm, I had CZ Custom fully deck out the pistol.

The add-ons which were done by CZ Custom are:
Extended Slide Stop
Extended Magazine Catch
RMR Plate
HBi Trigger Kit in Red
Flared Magazine Well
Extended Magazine Base Plates
I am also including in the sale the RMR which is currently attached to the gun. It is the Trijicon 3.25 Adjustable Red LED Sight, RMR Type 2 RM06-C-70062. I currently have it installed on the gun with the Trijicon RMR Mount Sealing Plate (which is sold separately). I am also including the RMR Cover I bought.

I ordered the suppressor height sights from CZ USA but never installed them. I will be including them with this sale as well.

This gun comes with 2 ten round magazines, both of which have the extended CZC base pads.

I am not including the light that is attached to the gun in some of the pictures.

I have less than 150 rounds through this gun. I bought it because I wanted to use a red dot and thought I would love it but it turns out its just not for me. The gun and all of the included items are in excellent condition.

All work was performed by CZ Custom and I will be providing the receipt from them which indicates that they did everything.

Pistol was $1,100, RMR and RMR Plate were $600, Supressor Height Sights were $50.

Asking $1,200 for everything. I am hoping to sell this locally, I am in Nassau County, New York. I am willing to meet at either Hunters Essentials, South Shore Sportsman or Campgrounds.

You can message me on here or email me directly at mastaking@gmail.com