CZ PISTOL CLUBS > DAN WESSON FIREARMS

Dan Wesson 15-2 VH

(1/1)

Classic12:
Just saw this Dan Wesson .357 Magnum at the LGS, very sexy gun in my opinion

The frame is somewhat plum coloured, but still pretty.

It’s a bit pricey, no suitcase, second grip, belt buckle and even the barrel wrench is missing.

And another customer reserved it. Maybe he’ll pass, we’ll see, fingers crossed.

rdcinhou:
I have a DW 15-2 V2/V6...only the 2" and 6" barrels.

Shoots nice!

Good find!

Fuzzy Sights:
Had one back in the 1970's.  Extremely accurate, when set up right.  If you swapped barrels or changed the tension on the barrel you needed to resight in your pistol.  It was fun to play with, but heavy for anything but target work and more expensive than other options that more or less filled the same role.  Still a neat idea from the great-grandson of Major Wesson (co-founder of Smith and Wesson).

Nice looking set.  Wish you luck on the acquisition.

JW

wscrst:
I am a huge fan of the 15-2.  Got a deal on one with an 8 inch barrel.  I could barely hold the thing up so I made a switch with a collector for a six inch barrel.  We were both happy.  I would like to acquire 4 inch and 2 inch barrels but I am too cheap at this point.  That 15-2 in the original  post looks to be in wonderful condition.  Did you pop on it?

Classic12:

--- Quote from: wscrst on February 20, 2021, 04:39:03 PM ---I am a huge fan of the 15-2.  Got a deal on one with an 8 inch barrel.  I could barely hold the thing up so I made a switch with a collector for a six inch barrel.  We were both happy.  I would like to acquire 4 inch and 2 inch barrels but I am too cheap at this point.  That 15-2 in the original  post looks to be in wonderful condition.  Did you pop on it?

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately the LGS is still holding it for another customer who saw it first but did not come in to pick it up yet. I am badgering him every week. We’ll see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version