Author Topic: Shadow 2 OR Base Plate for Trij SRO  (Read 2485 times)

Offline blitzt

Shadow 2 OR Base Plate for Trij SRO
« on: December 13, 2020, 08:01:09 AM »
I just got an optic ready Shadow 2 and need a mounting plate for a Trijicon SRO. Any idea where I can get one? Thanks.

Tim

Offline nonamehavei

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
    Douglas Adams

Offline blitzt

Re: Shadow 2 OR Base Plate for Trij SRO
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 02:49:35 PM »
Thanks!

Offline OLD VET

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2020, 04:24:17 PM »
I recently bought a Shadow 2 optics ready pistol. I would like to add an optics sight to this pistol. The Trijicon scopes are a little more than I care to pay. Can you give me some suggestions for where I can find a good moderately priced optics setup and the adapter plate required.
Thanks.

Offline George16

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2020, 06:23:23 PM »
I recently bought a Shadow 2 optics ready pistol. I would like to add an optics sight to this pistol. The Trijicon scopes are a little more than I care to pay. Can you give me some suggestions for where I can find a good moderately priced optics setup and the adapter plate required.
Thanks.

Holosun 407/507, Burris, Swampfox.

Offline OLD VET

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2020, 12:02:29 PM »
I like the Holosun line. I called CZ and their customer service guy had no idea what mounting plate I would need to mount the Holosun HS507C-X2 to my Shadow 2 Blue optics ready model.
I am new to red dot optics, so I wonder if any of you guys could give me a manufacturer and a part number for the mounting plate to facilitate this optics installation.
Thanks.

Offline eastman

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2020, 06:53:06 PM »
I like the Holosun line. I called CZ and their customer service guy had no idea what mounting plate I would need to mount the Holosun HS507C-X2 to my Shadow 2 Blue optics ready model.
I am new to red dot optics, so I wonder if any of you guys could give me a manufacturer and a part number for the mounting plate to facilitate this optics installation.
Thanks.

Holosun 507c uses the same plate as the more established Trijicon RMR.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline seavan

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 09:11:00 PM »
Wondering if the oem plate https://www.cz-parts.com/cz-shadow-2-red-dot-plate-trijicon-rmr would fit Holosun 508t.

I also noticed that the oem plate has a round cut out in front that matches the slide. CGW is square and I think covers the cut out on the slide. Wondering if that might cause any issues.

And, just realized that this thread is for SRO :-)

anything