Author Topic: New Member Bob  (Read 92 times)

Offline rsf3@mindspring.com

New Member Bob
« on: February 22, 2021, 08:33:47 PM »
Just Bought a Brand New CZ 75D. My First CZ, Love it. I want to put Sights on it. I dont Carry, and if it goes in a holster, it will go in a soft Barsony Holster. I would Like nice bright Sights. Accurate sights. I would like them to extend back more, and still keep the orginal slant forward on the rear. I really dont know what i am talking about. I am also going to replace the grips. 

Thanks
                                                              Bob

Offline buddyd157

Re: New Member Bob
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 09:59:38 AM »
Just Bought a Brand New CZ 75D. My First CZ, Love it. I want to put Sights on it. I dont Carry, and if it goes in a holster, it will go in a soft Barsony Holster. I would Like nice bright Sights. Accurate sights. I would like them to extend back more, and still keep the orginal slant forward on the rear. I really dont know what i am talking about. I am also going to replace the grips. 

Thanks
                                                              Bob

welcome to the forum/site.......... ;D
Just  getting on thru retirement., and into the sport of shooting, with my...CZ 75B...Canik TP9SF...Glock 17 (4th gen.), Taurus G3c, all 9MM's

Remington R 1911....RIA 1911 A1, CZ 97B, Glock 21 (Gen 4), all .45 ACP's

Offline Fuzzy Sights

• > Dirt
Re: New Member Bob
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 08:07:44 PM »
Welcome to the forum from Northern Washington.  Bob, I would look at CZ Custom and Dawson, they both carry a large number of sights that should fill your needs.

Best of luck, you made a great choice.  Love mine in 40.

JW
Vivat et res publica!