Author Topic: Scam Website  (Read 2323 times)

bonj

Re: Scam Website
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2021, 04:06:41 PM »
Here is another one. Do not order from https://discreetgunsales.com/ . They are a scam! It looked legit until I went to check out. The only way to pay was through Zelle or bitcoin. That threw up a big red flag so I looked into the site. There were 35 complaints where people have lost several hundred or even thousands of dollars.
Wow! what an extensive website! Sure looks legit at first look, except for the payment method.

Offline GRU7_Mike

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2021, 04:27:46 PM »
Cheap ammo store....shows this address... 4958 S Santa Aurelia Ave Sierra Vista, Az 85650 as the company address, but if you go to home listings on Zillow it is really a single family home for that address.  PS...The KelTec P-17 for $170 was a dead give away to begin with.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt

Offline tomboyjr

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2021, 05:08:12 PM »
I just had the opposite experience. Found a Springfield EMP Contour with an optic sight for $925 on Armslist in Ohio. It was a dealer, had been a member for many years, and had a website and FB page. I just wanted to be sure it wasnt a scam. I called over the past weekend to talk to someone but they were closed, and I got a message today from them that it just sold. So it sounds like a legit shop. bleep-lol. You cant even find the bare gun for that price.