Author Topic: Mounting 507K with-out milling  (Read 4358 times)

Offline dudester

Re: Mounting 507K with-out milling
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2021, 07:10:50 PM »
Can we see a pic please? I just bought a 507k and am considering mounting it to my PCR with the CZC multi mount.

Offline dudester

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2021, 08:04:13 PM »
I ended up with CZ customs universal dovetail mount. It worked out. Cheers!
How did you configure the mount? Did you have any issues zeroing the optic and did you need to shin it etc.

Offline songalong

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2021, 12:27:10 PM »
The only cumbersome thing was having to file down two of the provided metal nubs with the universal mount to get it to sit well enough to fit into the two front recessed circles in the holosun. Used needle nose pliers and 300 grit sandpaper. A metal file would work better perhaps?

I used a sight Pusher with a little adjustment to push the wider universal dovetail plate into the dovetail cut in the sight. The thicker screws provided by holosun fit into the third set of screw holes from the rear of the plate. The screws are a little long and can you use a little filing as well if you don't want to scratch the top of your slide when fully screwing them in.

No issues with zero so far a few clicks and I was dialed in with a sight bore. Dialed it in a little more at the range at 15 yards and a shot wonderfully for 100 rounds. The real test is going back in 2 weeks to see if zero is still held. Give me your email and I will send you a picture.

Offline yaboyjboy

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2021, 09:04:06 PM »
I'm debating on getting the cz custom multi dot plate but not sure how flush it fits. Does it hang over the side edge of the gun where the serrations are? thanks

Offline songalong

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2021, 04:38:27 PM »
Yes it definitely overhangs where I only rack (if need be) from the front serrations. About 1/4 inch at most which, though you can still grip the rear serrations, it definitely hinders the grip in a situation where you need to quickly rack it. To be honest I have enough training with it now to consider selling the dovetail and getting it milled. Ill consider selling it if you're interested. Email me hey.songalong@gmail.com if interested.

anything