Author Topic: Kadet kits?  (Read 3446 times)

Offline tomboyjr

Kadet kits?
« on: April 07, 2021, 08:19:05 AM »
 I'm wondering how many different Kadet kits CZ makes? I just ordered one for my 75B, but do they make one for a P07, or a P10? I dont see much on their site about the kits.

Offline timetofly

Re: Kadet kits?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 10:12:13 AM »
KAdet II FOR 75
SP-01 KADET for Sp-01
Shadow2 kadet
P-07 kadet
P-09 kadet

That’s all I’m aware of.

All of life’s journeys begin by putting one foot in front of the other.

Offline Fuzzy Sights

• > Dirt
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 05:38:54 PM »
Occasionally find the original Kadet Kit, but they are for the CZ 75s.  Believe Timetofly mentioned the rest.

JW
Vivat et res publica!

Think of me as a Newbee who types a lot.

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 11:37:53 PM »
Kadet II FOR 75
SP-01 KADET for Sp-01
Shadow2 kadet
P-07 kadet
P-09 kadet

That’s all I’m aware of.

Occasionally find the original Kadet Kit, but they are for the CZ 75s.  Believe Timetofly mentioned the rest.

JW

Yes, there is the Original CZ75 KADET (Gen 1), which was offered as both, a Conversion Kit and a whole KADET Pistol
Also, there is the Original KADET 2 (Gen 2) which, like the Gen 1 KADET, has the Slide Profile of the CZ75 and was also offered as both, a Conversion Kit and a whole Pistol
And now, the newest CZ75 KADET 2 (Gen 3)
I call it the KADET 2 2.0, which has the Slide Profile of the SP-01 or the 75 B-SA and has never been offered as a complete Pistol
All three Conversion Kits use the same Part / UPC Numbers
So there is really no way to know (from the numbers alone) which Kit you're getting

And no, there as of now, there is no P-10 KADET
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline PhantomMenace

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2021, 11:47:49 PM »
There was a new Kadet 2 kit for a CZ 75 that recently sold on GB for $1151. Even at this time it seems like a very high price as I have seen many go for under the $500 mark recently. These kits are definitely scarce but they do pop up in bunches so it is totally confusing as to why this kit bid out so high. Possibly the two extra recoil springs and an extra magazine is what drove this one over the five hundred mark. Interesting times these are.  :o
SP-01 Phantom
75 D Compact
SP-01 Tactical

Offline tommiegun

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2021, 08:39:31 AM »
Do the CZ75 Kadet magazines (.22 LR) fit both the old and new Kadet units?

Offline Lock-n-load

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2021, 06:53:52 PM »
I got one of those kadet 2 with matching # frame . Years ago...I wonder what it’s worth now 🧐🤔🤔

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2021, 11:48:36 PM »
Do the CZ75 Kadet magazines (.22 LR) fit both the old and new Kadet units?
The KADET and KADET 2 Magazines are all the same
They are the Steel Mag Tube with a 10 Round Magazine built inside
If you are looking a a Poly Mag, then they are for one of the P-Series KADETs
My old CZ 75 KADET, Gen 1 on the Brushed Stainless Frame and its Mags
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 12:01:21 AM »
I got one of those kadet 2 with matching # frame . Years ago...I wonder what it’s worth now 🧐🤔🤔

Well, not sure, but I'll give you 240 dollars worth of puddin'

Offline Lock-n-load

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2021, 09:34:13 PM »
🤣😂🤣🤣😎😎

Offline clsx

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2021, 08:34:20 AM »
Kadet kits for newer models (e.g. Shadow II, SP-01) are still in production, right? Is the limited availability just due to them being imported in batches?

I wonder how easy/difficult it is to place an order with a CZ distributor, so when the next batch comes in, you're guaranteed a spot.

Offline alp3367

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2021, 10:08:30 AM »
Kadet kits for newer models (e.g. Shadow II, SP-01) are still in production, right? Is the limited availability just due to them being imported in batches?

I wonder how easy/difficult it is to place an order with a CZ distributor, so when the next batch comes in, you're guaranteed a spot.

Yes, they are still in production. The difficulty in finding one is just due to the huge demand/backorder. Which is the case with all kinds of gun stuff right now. If you're an FFL contact whichever distributors you have the best relationship with (CZ-USA sells to basically all the main ones in the U.S.) as they're probably allocating them to their sales guys for the indefinite future, just like all the other heavily backordered stuff. If you're not an FFL distributors won't sell to you.

If you're not an FFL sign up at as many places that have an email when in stock option, including CZ-USA. Another good option would be to talk to your nearest CZ authorized dealer as they can also order directly through CZ-USA. A new order placed today probably wouldn't get filled for at least a couple months due to the huge backorders, but at least they'd be in the que. Good luck!

Offline kabong57

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2021, 02:16:33 PM »
Agree on getting on the notification lists. Searched for months and ended up with 2 at different dealers at the same time.

Offline tomboyjr

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2021, 05:10:38 PM »
I have 2 on order from a local dealer. 75B, and a P07 (and I dont even have the gun yet, thats on order too). Have been ordered since maybe February or early March. Yet, 2 Dan Wessons have arrived fairly fast.

Offline kabong57

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 09:29:23 AM »
Has any one documented the serial number breaks on the 01610 Std CZ Kits ?

anything