Author Topic: Barrel replacment  (Read 246 times)

Offline 2ToeRacing

Barrel replacment
« on: May 16, 2021, 05:12:32 PM »
I just bought a CZ 75 P-01 urban gray omega, suppressor ready gun. I love the gun and the color, I really bought it for the color. I have now decided I want to replace the threaded barrel with a regular size barrel that doesn't hang out the front of the slide. Is it possible to just buy a factory CZ barrel and drop it in or does it need to be fitted? I have replaced my Glock and a few Sigs with factories barrels back in the day and never had a problem. Has anyone done this and how did it turn out??
O by the way....this site kicks-azz
Thanks
     Barry

Offline Fuzzy Sights

• > Dirt
Re: Barrel replacment
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 07:14:20 PM »
Try CZ Custom.  Most barrels must be fitted for accuracy and reliability.  They can assist you at a very reasonable cost.

JW
Vivat et res publica!

Offline no.vale.la.pena

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 12:22:48 PM »
I have had 3 Urban Grey SR Omegas and the two OEM replacement non threaded 75 compact barrels that I purchased from CZ’s webstore functioned fine in all of them. That being said, your mileage may vary.

Usually finding them in stock is a bit a of waiting game as well. Just sign up for the alerts and be ready to buy quickly in my limited experience, although I’m sure it’s worse now with today’s market.

Offline 2ToeRacing

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 03:06:44 PM »
Thanks, Guys, yeah I sighed up to be notified when they come in
Thanks
     Barry