Author Topic: Slide questions - P10  (Read 486 times)

Offline Rittmeister

Slide questions - P10
« on: July 28, 2021, 04:08:11 PM »
1.  I have the original-configuration P10C with no anti-rotation slot in the striker channel.  Primary Machine has stopped offering the service where they machine the slot and supply the updated striker cage.  I got the CGW anti-rotation kit as a stopgap, but can anyone tell me if there's a shop that'll machine the slot and sell me the newer parts?

2.  Is anyone selling complete P10F uppers?  Slide/barrel/striker assembly/recoil spring etc.  I really want one so I can long-slide my C frame when desired.  The P10C uppers are readily available but I haven't found a source for the full-size components.  I don't want to buy a complete F pistol, as I have no real use for the frame (though getting one and chopping the frame is on the table I suppose, though the expense would be considerable).

Any help appreciated!

Offline Earl Keese

Re: Slide questions - P10
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 04:20:40 PM »
I have an early test batch CGW anti-rotation plate installed on my P10C. It has worked flawlessly for thousands of rounds worth of practice and competition use. If you can't find a shop to machine yours, I don’t think you have anything to worry about.

Offline Togmaster

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 06:39:44 AM »
Are you having rotation problems with your striker? I've got an 1st gen P10c with many thousands of rounds through it and never had an issue.
Let's go Brandon!

Offline Rittmeister

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 12:49:19 PM »
I've had no issues.  I just believe in eliminating as much doubt as I can.  I admit it's largely psychological ;)  I'd still like to know whether anyone is machining the slot any more.

Anyone got any info on a P10F upper?

Offline Bossgobbler

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 05:21:44 PM »
Have you called CZ-USA at one time they were doing the mod for free?

Offline Rittmeister

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 08:10:26 PM »
Have you called CZ-USA at one time they were doing the mod for free?

Never heard that before.  I'll give them a call I guess.  I'm not the original owner, bought this P10 used... I wonder if that'll make a difference.

anything