CZ PISTOL CLUBS > CZ Polymer Pistols: P10, P-07, P-09

P-10S sights (US vs. CZ made)?

(1/2) > >>

gwes351:
So, if I understand my research, the P-10S item #95160 is the US made version, and item #91560 the Czech made version (neither is the optics ready version).  CZ's website says the US made version has the orange tritium front sight with blacked out rear.  But what is not clear to me are the sights that come with the Czech made #91560?   Are they simple white dot (front and rear) and not tritium, or...?  As far as I can tell, sights may be the only discernable difference between the 2 versions (unless I've missed something)?

Psyop96:
The CZUB (Czech) website states the sights are luminescent/tritium. The few that I’ve handled in the Czech Republic all had luminous three- dot sights. One forum member stated that his Czech made P-10S came with CZ-USA type “combat rear with orange-ringed tritium front sights. If you are looking online, it’s best to communicate with the seller to confirm the set up as many use the stock language to describe the product.

Externally, the differences between the two are in the markings (proofs as needed for CIP pistols, serial number sequence, country of manufacture) and the USA ones have seven front serrations versus six for the Czech made ones. And the foam in the US case do not have the cut-outs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

armoredman:
Mine is US made with the orange front and blacked out rear.

gwes351:
Guys, thanks.  I believe I have it figured out now with this help

raelias:
Gotta question related to this, is the Czech version tritium after all? Mine has a white dot front sight and blacked out greenish dots on the rear sight, they both glow green on the dark, is that one of those materials that "store" light or is it tritium?

Reason I'm asking is that since I bought it (couple months ago, first gun and loving it) I belived it was the light "charging" night sights, but then I observed that after beeing in it's case for about 4 days it still glows when I got it out of it in the dark, does the stored energy lasts that long? Or is that tritium? If not, does anyone know for how long the night sights glow when kept in the dark? Just curious.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version