Author Topic: Forum trip to Uhersky Brod  (Read 1064 times)

Europe

Forum trip to Uhersky Brod
« on: June 09, 2021, 05:46:26 PM »
I think that by the end of this year all of us will be vaccinated. I have been thinking for some time about organizing a forum trip to Uhersky Brod and Prag to meet in person and visit the CZ factory (I hope it will be feasible next year if we get covid-passports and stuff figured out). I think that forum members from Europe could help out in planning logistics et cetera. If there is interest among forum members in this initiative I will reach out to CZ and see if they are sympathetic with my idea and whether they believe  next spring/summer would be feasible.

p09TSO

Forum trip to Uhersky Brod
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 05:49:39 PM »
I think that by the end of this year all of us will be vaccinated. I have been thinking for some time about organizing a forum trip to Uhersky Brod and Prag to meet in person and visit the CZ factory (I hope it will be feasible next year if we get covid-passports and stuff figured out). I think that forum members from Europe could help out in planning logistics et cetera. If there is interest among forum members in this initiative I will reach out to CZ and see if they are sympathetic with my idea and whether they believe  next spring/summer would be feasible.
I would like to visit U Fleku again
Someday I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Crawl

Re: Forum trip to Uhersky Brod
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 05:55:16 PM »
I'm down. May be there during July anyway.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Offline Fuzzy Sights

• > Dirt
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 06:35:30 PM »
I would be interested.  Always loved Czech Republic.

JW
Vivat et res publica!

Think of me as a Newbee who types a lot.

Offline bang bang

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 06:35:39 PM »
welcome

good luck.

from what i understand not much luck in doing a tour.

one of our locals LGS was lucky enough to get a tour, but from what i understand his shop was one of the largest CZ sellers on the west coast? and he was there at some type of shotshow type of thing

but it doesnt hurt to ask.

good luck

Offline Fuzzy Sights

• > Dirt
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 07:04:04 PM »
Tour of facility would be difficult as it is producing material for NATO and some of the processes are restricted information. I want to twist their arm on a stainless P-06 with a 357 Sig barrel...and to have some good Czech beer.

JW
Vivat et res publica!

Think of me as a Newbee who types a lot.

Offline Alcoy

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2021, 07:47:56 PM »

I am interested.  My order of beers is cheaper than my wife’s bottled water in Prague.  And I want to go back to U Fleku too.

https://images.app.goo.gl/wHFjq7zh2Z92gGKF7

Europe

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2021, 09:17:55 PM »
I know that a tour would be difficult, but  a limited tour, for a limited number of CZ enthusiasts can be discussed. If you are an arm dealer you could get one in the past. We are not arm dealers but I believe we make a hell of a job for CZ on this forum and in our communities. Factory would be one point of the trip, I think it makes sense to visit also Czech shooting range, enjoy Czech culture. If someone is really interested, shoot me a PM, so I can be aware what number of people we are looking at. I suppose that a smaller group would be easier too discuss with CZ.

Offline rdcinhou

• Coat of Arms for Uherský Brod
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 04:00:13 AM »
About 10 years ago, one of my cousins who was in law enforcement, went to the Czech Republic and visited the factory.

Since he also had Interpol credentials, they gave him a personal tour.

He brought back a rifle which was auctioned off at our family reunion.
CZ24/27/38/40P/45/52, Vzor 50/70,75BΩ,75D Compact,P01/07/09,P10M/S/C/F(9mm,.45), Phantom,SP01 Tactical,Shadow 2 (Blue,Urban Gray), 82/83/85 PreB, 97BE,97BD,97BDE,100,1911A1, 2075D RAMI,452 American,550 Urban Counter Sniper,805 Bren S1,Drake G2,Duo,Z,vz24 8mm Mauser,FK 7.5 BRNO Field Pistol, PSD

Offline bang bang

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 06:10:26 PM »
I know that a tour would be difficult, but  a limited tour, for a limited number of CZ enthusiasts can be discussed. If you are an arm dealer you could get one in the past. We are not arm dealers but I believe we make a hell of a job for CZ on this forum and in our communities. Factory would be one point of the trip, I think it makes sense to visit also Czech shooting range, enjoy Czech culture. If someone is really interested, shoot me a PM, so I can be aware what number of people we are looking at. I suppose that a smaller group would be easier too discuss with CZ.

fwiw...

its been said that if you get good service/goods, you only tell 1 person.  You get bad service/goods, you tell 10.

good luck