CZ LONG ARMS > CZ BREN

My 805 just pooped its extractor spring.

(1/2) > >>

Driftz240:
Decided to shoot the ole 805 s1 today. And i noticed it pooped the extractor spring out the little butthole in the extractor. My question is... Is the extractor pin held in by voodoo magic or can i just pound it out with a tiny punch. Also whats left of the spring looks alot like a ar15 extractor spring. Is it  an ar15 spring or do i gotta order parts from cz or numrich or somewhere...
Thanks

Driftz240:
So i ordered parts from cz. The extractor springs are not ar15. They are slightly different. And the blue buffers look odd aswell.  I need to unstake the pin swap extractor springs and buffer. And install and restake pin. But that pin is in there. Funny something as simple as an extractor spring is not field serviceable.  And parts for the s1 are pretty much non existant. Except for springs and pins n such. 

BEE:
Thanks for sharing!

Looks like I should buy some spares for safe keeping.

Driftz240:
So i took my extractor off.  It has a hole in it where the spring sits. And cz can not get an extractor. Its basicly a $1700 paperweight.  Ill call cz again and explain it was poor machine quality in the extractor as it was obviously machined too deep and allowed the spring to shoot threw the extractor making a perfectly round hole. Arggghh. First the bren 2 7.62 failure now this.. I own 43 cz firearms at the moment. Never had a single issue with a pistol. But im starting to feel their rifles are more of a novelty item than a military proven rifle.  Ill try cz again but it looks like i am shooting an ar or ak for the time being....

Klaus Von Richter:
If I have this right you need a extractor for a 805?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version