GENERAL > Right to Keep and Bear Arms

House Democrats File Bill to Mandate Handgun Licensing and Registration

(1/4) > >>

gatorb:

Eight Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives have filed a bill that would require handgun owners to obtain a license and register their firearms with the federal government.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/?s=Gun+registration+bill

SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM:
Well if it passes it will simply be another unconstitutional law that I'll have to ignore. I don't see it happening though.

crosstimbers:
Has anyone noticed how people who propose stuff like this, never even attempt to articulate how it would benefit/help/prevent crime?

SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM:

--- Quote from: crosstimbers on June 19, 2021, 10:56:35 AM ---Has anyone noticed how people who propose stuff like this, never even attempt to articulate how it would benefit/help/prevent crime?

--- End quote ---
Yep I notice it often. Thing is once people like us who notice such things have passed on the new "indoctrinated" generations will come of age and not have the intellect to notice such things and will be very easy to control. All by design.

crosstimbers:

--- Quote from: SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM on June 19, 2021, 03:14:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: crosstimbers on June 19, 2021, 10:56:35 AM ---Has anyone noticed how people who propose stuff like this, never even attempt to articulate how it would benefit/help/prevent crime?

--- End quote ---
Yep I notice it often. Thing is once people like us who notice such things have passed on the new "indoctrinated" generations will come of age and not have the intellect to notice such things and will be very easy to control. All by design.

--- End quote ---

I agree. Sadly, given the natural behavior of youth to disregard what their elders say....it's a losing battle trying to educate many of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version