Author Topic: Suppressor for my Scorpion  (Read 5542 times)

Offline Chris279

Re: Suppressor for my Scorpion
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2021, 03:45:44 PM »
Congratulations.  K's are among the more "experienced level" for anyone starting out, but it looks like you pulled it off quite well.

Also keep in mind, as long as the bore is straight enough and sized out to around .407-.410" ish, you'll be able to also shoot 38, 357, 32acp, 22lr through it too.

If you shoot a 22 through it, may surprise you at how well it does with subsonics, especially if you're shooting it through a rifle.

And 38's are all subsonic.  Whether 38 S&W or 38 special, even +P's are subsonic and sound really good.

So, don't think that this is only suitable to use on your scorpion my friend.
Got your PM John. I can’t PM yet, too new. Sorry to put it here but I just wanted to thank you for the excellent info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline M300Pilot

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2021, 03:47:33 PM »
I will check out his site...thanks!

Offline M300Pilot

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2022, 07:47:56 AM »
After many months, I finally had a chance to make it to the range to try my Form 1 suppressor.  I wanted to thank everyone for their advice and guidance.  I went with a buddy and had a chance to run his AR also.  I must admit, it is sort of an addicting experience.

Offline Chris279

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2022, 08:26:57 AM »
After many months, I finally had a chance to make it to the range to try my Form 1 suppressor.  I wanted to thank everyone for their advice and guidance.  I went with a buddy and had a chance to run his AR also.  I must admit, it is sort of an addicting experience.
Congratulations, that’s awesome!  It’s definitely addictive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anything