Author Topic: Took my 75b stainless out for this month’s IDPA match  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Tanners Owner

Took my 75b stainless out for this month’s IDPA match
« on: July 24, 2021, 10:16:38 PM »
And had a hoot. Fun time with it. First time I ran it competitively; last season I ran my P10c. Was fun and a slight adjustment, but the CZ ergos made the transition easy.  Shortly after I got it, I upgraded it w/ CGW’s ultra lite kit and CZC’s TRUGLO TFX front sight and their corresponding U rear. Great set up IMO.

While I scored midway in the pack, the gun shot where I aimed it, so any faults were all mine.  Will shoot it some more this season.
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline Fuzzy Sights

• > Dirt
Re: Took my 75b stainless out for this month’s IDPA match
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 07:02:18 PM »
Don't shoot IDPA, but used my stainless 75B in my last ASI match.  My speed at 60+ puts me in the middle of the pack, but I walked off the last one as 0 down.  Eliminated 28 targets in 110 seconds with no misses.  Gun makes me look a lot better than I am.

JW
Vivat et res publica!

Think of me as a Newbee who types a lot.

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 07:37:23 PM »
My ASI match today was with my Sig 365 w/ a Romeo optic. The gun ran superbly, I on the other hand took a while to adapt to the optic. First time I really shot it more than to verify zero. Regardless, I will shoot it more in ASI - luckily I shoot ASI with my wife who is using a Ruger MKII with an optic too. She did quite well after a 2 year absence from shooting.

Offline Fuzzy Sights

• > Dirt
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 06:19:33 PM »
Tanner's Owner,

Wish I could get my wife to shoot with me.  My bosses wife shoots with me on occasion, but they are on vacation this week.

Not had any luck with the micro 9mms.  Grip is just too small. 

Which ASI match are you shooting, Renton? Will be shooting the ASI match in Kirkland this Thursday. My S2 is not yet back from CZ custom, so probably shoot a 75 SA this week.

JW
Vivat et res publica!

Think of me as a Newbee who types a lot.

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 08:07:56 PM »
It was at Paul Bunyan

We do need to link up at an ASI at Renton - I’ll pm you