Author Topic: Does Czechpoint ever monitor this forum, or any forums in general?  (Read 584 times)

Offline DWDM_IntheDFW

Does Czechpoint ever monitor this forum, or any forums in general?
« on: September 23, 2021, 08:41:15 PM »
Just wondering. I ordered 8 5.56 VZ-58 magazines since Czechpoint got a small batch in.  I ordered 8 30 rounders, 4 clear, 4 gloss since those were the only 2 30 round part numbers showing in stock.  The box from Czechpoint arrived today, and I got 3/4 of my order, though it was 2 gloss (I think) and 4 black 30 rounders. I've already contacted Czechpoint's seemingly only feedback email address and provided a detailed breakdown of what I ordered vs. what I received.

If they monitor the CZ boards, can someone let me know their username?

I'm not mad at getting black mags vs clear or gloss (I would have ordered all black if their store had them active to order), just want to either get the other 2 magazines (the ideal solution) or refunded for the difference, since I was charged for 8 magazines and only received 6.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Offline RSR

Re: Does Czechpoint ever monitor this forum, or any forums in general?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 02:58:54 AM »
Not that I'm aware of... One benefit of an effective monopoly -- Czechpoint is owned by the/an owner of CSA IIRC, which means one entity is the exclusive importer, distributor, and a major retailer (at least online) of this weapon system.

anything