Author Topic: 2 new cz's for my collection  (Read 5356 times)

Offline solisis

Re: 2 new cz's for my collection
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2021, 11:58:07 PM »
@Mtb1083 they do make a hard chrome version of the A01. I have one but it took 2 years to find it as czc didn't respond to my 2 inquiries about buying one.

About the snap cap it comes with. Very first thing I did was load it in a mag and rack it. It got stuck immediately. Behind the ejector. I was a little panicked cause I've never had that happen before but as the good ol internet suggested all I had to do was hold the gun right and smack the slide and it came out. I put that snap cap right back where it came from and put in my normal ones which had no issues. No other cartridges have given me issues yet so I sort of just brush that off as a bad snap cap.

I haven't shot the TSO or any of the shadow lines but I hear great things about them. For me, it was the dust cover that got me on the A01. I am on an eternal quest to mitigate felt recoil and muzzle flip. So far I am not positive about the results. I'll have a better feel after I go through a good thousand rounds but in some scary fashion the only other 9mm I have is a Sig p365 SAS and despite its size and purpose the recoil and muzzle flip aren't too far off from the A01... I intend to slap myself for saying that later, but for now the A01 hasn't completely sold me on the benefits for the cost. Still an outstanding firearm and all signs point to very high quality. But since I don't shoot in competitions... yet... it might still find itself back on the selling block one day. Not likely, but maybe.

Offline reyper

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2022, 05:55:29 PM »
Nice looking guns. My CZ collection is slowly but surely growing as well with the addition of a new Shadow 2.

Offline Iflyem1

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2022, 04:34:41 PM »
Love the Orange!  Great gun.

Offline Arndog762

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2022, 12:39:04 PM »
Great looking pistols! 8) 

Offline carbinefan

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2022, 12:04:26 AM »
Big fan of the TSO Orange.
The TSO is probably one of the absolute best pistols for the money you can get. To me it feels better in hand and exudes slightly more quality vs. the shadow 2 orange.

anything