Author Topic: WTS: Glock G45 9mm w/Holosun 508T Optic & Ameriglo Suppressor Height Sights  (Read 697 times)

Offline Raven45

Glock G45 9mm Pistol w/Holosun 508T RD X2 Optic & Ameriglo Suppressor Height Sights

The pistol, red dot optic, and sights are all brand new.

I purchased this pistol new in April 2022 and promptly shipped the slide to Maple Leaf Firearms in Texas.

Maple Leaf performed the following work:
Performed optic cut to accommodate a Holosun 508T red dot optic
Refinished the slide with Black Nitrite
Supplied and installed a brand new set of Ameriglo GL-429 Black Suppressor Height Sights
Supplied and mounted a brand new Holosun 508T RD X2 Red Dot Optic with multi-reticle

Included in purchase price is the original Glock case and all the goodies that came with the pistol (Cleaning rod and brush, magazine loader, grip back straps, owner's manual, etc.), as well as three (3) new Glock OEM 17-round magazines (if they are legal in your state - if they aren't legal where you live, I will discount sales price accordingly and keep the magazines).

I bore sighted the Holosun optic and checked the pistol and optic for functionality (dry fire only). The pistol is unfired.

Originally purchased and set up for a backup, but have decided to pursue other options.

My actual cost for the milling, optic, refinishing, and sights at Maple Leaf Firearms was just over $630

I paid $550 for the pistol, not counting FFL fees

So I have $1180 invested.

Sell for $1000 shipped FFL to FFL

May be interested in trades or trade + cash for CZ pistols or Dan Wesson, Ed Brown, Wilson Combat, or Staccato 1911/2011's.

PM me if interested and I will provide any additional information and/or photos upon request.

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 08:21:16 PM by Raven45 »

Offline Raven45

BUMP

Offline Raven45

Re: WTS: Glock G45 9mm w/Holosun 508T Optic & Ameriglo Suppressor Height Sights
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 08:21:48 PM »
BUMP - Price reduced to $1000 shipped!

anything