Author Topic: Group Buy: Preston Precision Bren 2 MS Carbine Picatinny Rail  (Read 950 times)

Offline 44magdumper

Hi everyone, I’m looking to coordinate a group buy for a set of picatinny rails designed specifically for the Bren 2 MS Carbine handguard through Preston Precision. I spoke with Harry Preston directly and was told that he can produce these for $175 if at least 10 people can commit and stated that turnaround time would be up to 8 weeks. I’m cross posting in multiple CZ Forums as well as CZ Facebook Groups and subreddits to increase my chances of finding 10 or more people who are interested. So far I have found 3 people (including myself) who are interested.

For those who may be unfamiliar, Preston Precision currently produces a 3-piece picatinny rail set for the shorter Bren 2 MS handguard that’s on the pistol variants, which can be currently found on the website. This group buy would be for a set that runs the length of the carbine variant handguard.

If anyone is interested, let me know so I can keep track of the amount of people who are interested. I’m assuming also that the best route would be for those who are interested to contact Preston Precision directly as well.

And for the record, I’m not affiliated with Preston Precision in any capacity other than my interest in coordinating for this specific item.

Link to the page for the shorter pistol variant rail set:

https://www.p2tactical.com/preston-precision-bren-2ms-picatinny-rails.html

anything