Author Topic: Being Prepared  (Read 7036 times)

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
Being Prepared
« on: October 01, 2007, 05:47:33 AM »
I think the pic below says it all!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Unregistered(d)

Being Prepared
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 02:52:19 PM »
Well hello there JWC007. Yes I agree the sign does say it all. Excellent pic.

Jo

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Being Prepared
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 03:22:35 PM »
Excellent pic. I will have to keep that in mind when I decide to make another poster ad.
Edited to add, that is one of Oleg Volks' excellent photos. He runs The High Road, and ahumanright.com. Great guy.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 05:16:14 PM by armoredman »

Mrs-Armoredman

Being Prepared
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 12:09:25 PM »
One other thing Ijust thought of. Have plenty of ammo and extra magazines. You never know what you might run into when the bad guy breaks in.

Offline CZ Prime

Being Prepared
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 09:30:53 PM »
There was an interview on TV the other day. The man being interviewed said, "yes, you can have a gun or a phone in your home. If you use the phone and dial 911, the police will eventually come and take photographs of your dead body. They may even catch the criminal."

Mrs-Armoredman

Being Prepared
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 09:40:43 AM »
OMG what state is this stupid law carried out? If someone said that to me I would tell them to drop dead. I refuse to bow down to some anti that says I am not permitted to protect my family.

Offline twoguns

Being Prepared
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 07:42:07 PM »
Howdy folks,

The first of 5 Chiefs of Police that I worked for was the least formally educated of them all. But he was the smartest Chief I worked with.

He had a favorite saying, that I still use quite a bit to this day, nearly 4 decades later.

Always remember, it is far better to beg forgiveness, than to ask permission ahead of time. Life is just much simplier that way.

My attitude is it is best to simply do what you need to do to protect life. Afterwards, you have plenty of time to figure out the best words to describe your actions.

twoguns

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Being Prepared
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 08:22:34 AM »

anything