Author Topic: N. Cal. Store with good price  (Read 852 times)

akscz75b

N. Cal. Store with good price
« on: August 26, 2002, 07:02:07 PM »
Sirs:
In case anyone here resides in Northern California, I visited a gun store with much better prices than any I have seen in gun stores so far.
It's listed on the cz-usa website "dealer locator", Sportsmens Supply in Campbell Ca, which is essentially san jose. 1536 camden ave tel. 408-377-0647.
They didn't have a CZ in the case, so my companion asked "how much for a CZ 75?" They speed dialed a number, and said back to him "$349".
We had just been to a big store called Reed's who had the CZ 75 for $479.
I didn't ask how much for a pcr since I just bought one on Sunday, and didn't want to cry in public. :(

Offline beammeupscotty

N. Cal. Store with good price
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2002, 04:36:23 PM »
That is truly a good price for the S.F. Bay area.  I am in the East Bay, and pricing for a 75B in the only two local stores is about the same as you quoted for Reeds.  I have given up on purchasing firearms or ammo in any Bay Area gun shop.  I do all my purchasing on line, although if I am ever down in Campbell I may check that place out.  The best price I have seen lately for a CZ 75B on line is $319.00.  If you add up to $30.00 freight that comes out to just about what Sportsman Supply is asking. That does not include, however, the 8.25% tax one will pay so probably I will stick to internet purchasing.  It takes a littel longer, but the savings are typically significant.

anything