Author Topic: Another new member  (Read 918 times)

Andy-Machski

Another new member
« on: February 24, 2002, 07:46:16 PM »
After many years of shooting a colt 1911 45, got my first CZ70 as a CCW weapon. From what I read in the forum I made a good decision. Looking forward to good shooting and a great forum.

Offline JUNGLE MAN MOD

Another new member
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2002, 06:31:00 AM »
Welcome aboard Andy, glad to have you with us. Join us often and have fun.

Offline ut83

Another new member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2002, 06:42:26 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  The CZ70 is a fun gun...nice shooter.
We all hope you find enjoyment and benefit here in our corner of the net....I sure do.  Jump in any time...Shoot well

For CCW info check out Holsters and tactics" and for 70 info
check out pocket pistols.......shoot well

Andy-Machski

Another new member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2002, 01:55:53 PM »
Thank you for the kind welcome. I am looking forward to joining this exclusive CZ club, sounds like fun. Just wanted to tell you that this forum really helped me make up my mind as to the weapon I wanted. The available information, contacts and helpful hints were super.
The CZ70 is just the weapon for me. I have big hands and if you get one of those small size "guns" it is tough to hold on to for me, and the kick on it is nothing compared to a good old Colt 1911. Did go for the trigger job from Makarov.
Andy

Offline VonFatman

Another new member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2002, 10:31:51 PM »
Andy,
Welcome.
I have a CZ-50...just about identical to your CZ-70.  I like mine but don't shoot it as much as I'd like.
You are the first person I have heard of who has gotten a trigger job on his/her CZ-70/50.
You got this done at Makarov.com?  If I start shooting my CZ-50, I may follow suit.
Thanks for joining us here, please, stick around and let us know how your CZ-70 shoots and feel free to join in any threads you find interesting.
VF
"A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves ... and include all men capable of bearing arms."
- Richard Henry Lee

anything