Author Topic: Hey everyone  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Cubslover

Hey everyone
« on: January 10, 2008, 03:59:52 PM »
Those that have been here for a while may remember me. I was a member shortly after buying my first CZ some 4 years ago.

My name is Brandon, I'm 23 and from Lafayette, IN. Married to a lovely girl named Tori, guys on GunBroker(am I allowed to mention that name here?) love her as well. You may find out why.

If you read my profile, you'll see that I work a little part time job at my local Sportsman's Warehouse in the Gun/Hunting department. The discounts and play money are nice, also B/S'n with the "regulars".

I am a die hard fan of anything with a "CZ" or " Ceska Zbrojovka" stamped on the side of it. Everything (ok, most of everything) fades in comparison.

I love to reload and study ballistics. Although I know more information than I can prove by actual experience. I love the long range varmint hunting. Deer hunting with Bow, rifle (Marlin 1894 44mag), or Blackpowder. Also upland/small game.

Love to fish, boat, shoot, study shooting/optics/reloading componets/etc.

I am a HUGE music fan. I have to have some sort of music playing in the background when I am doing anything. I've played guitar for 16yrs, and love the Blues.

Also love fine beer, whiskey, and bourbon. No, I'm not an alcoholic, just have an appreciation for fine spirits.

Mrs-Armoredman

Hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 12:04:40 PM »
Welcome to CZ Fourm sir. No I don't remember you and I have been here a while too. I used to be knownas Compact 40. I changed my screen name for personal reasons and I like it that way.

Question: Where did you get your screen name?  Have fun.

Offline maddogrecurve

Hey everyone
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 02:41:37 PM »
Hey Dude, welcome back man.

Jeff