Author Topic: Greetings from Iceland.  (Read 9331 times)

Offline Ingvar J

Greetings from Iceland.
« on: August 01, 2008, 06:07:36 AM »
Hallo all.
I have been lurking here for some time now and since I finally got my first CZ its time to say hi. (Better late than never)
I just finished a long process of getting import permission for a new 9mm, by finally pikking up a brand new CZ75 Tactical Sports from customs yesterday. ;D
Have not shoot it yet but have shot a frends TS and it turned out to be unbelieveble accurate and stable out of the box pistol.

I want to use this oppertunity to give both thumps up for Jorgen at http://www.huntershouse.dk/ in Denmark for excellent service. The pistol needed a couple of modifications to comply with local import regulations and Jorgen took care of that before shipping it, and everithing went quick and smoothly. Thanks again Jorgen and Huntershouse. ;)

Best regards
Ingvar.

Offline JRG5096

Re: Greetings from Iceland.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 07:14:38 AM »
Welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of useful information here.  Let us know what you think after you've had the chance to do some shooting with you new handgun.......

Offline gunsrtools

• Patriot Knives
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 08:43:18 AM »
Ingvar J,  welcome aboard!

Enjoy your CZ and let us know how you like it once you have shot it.

Enjoy!

Bob in NH

Bob in NH

CZ 75B Nickel
CZ 75B Black
CZ 75B Omega
SIG P220
SIG P6

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Offline Ingvar J

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 05:41:12 PM »
Hi again and Thanks !

I took the Tactical Sport to the range this morning and put some 180 rounds through it, both factory and handloads, without a single problem.  8)
I did some adjustments on the pre, and aftertravel on the trigger and is wery pleased with it as I want to have as short triggertravel as possible.
I bougt a fully adjustable LPA targetsights with the pistol but due to some sidwind at the range I have to wait till next wednesday when I can get access to the indoor range to adjust them properly.
But.... A great first impression and I?m looking forward doing some more shooting with it.  Fits well in my hand and is stable and easy to shoot, but I can imagine the rather large double column frame (20 rounds) would couse small handed shooters some problems. ::)

Best regards
Ingvar.

Offline gunsrtools

• Patriot Knives
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 06:49:56 PM »
Ingvar J

Sounds like a great first session.....glad you enjoyed it!
Will only get better you more you shoot it!

:)
Bob
Bob in NH

CZ 75B Nickel
CZ 75B Black
CZ 75B Omega
SIG P220
SIG P6

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Offline Ingvar J

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 09:26:15 AM »
Hi
Took the TS to the indoor range last night and compleated adjustments on the sights and triggertravel. (Did some work on the hammer and sear couple of days ago).
Put 200 rounds through it, both factory and handloads and the pistol turned to absaloutly excellent. Not a single problem and super accurate and stable. I love the single action pull on those pistols.
A bit expensive pistol, but well worth the monney.
Best regards
Ingvar.

Offline gunsrtools

• Patriot Knives
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 09:30:37 AM »
Glad to hear it!

Continued good luck and enjoyment.

Bob

Bob in NH

CZ 75B Nickel
CZ 75B Black