Author Topic: "Racing" with a CZ-40b!  (Read 2294 times)

Offline burningsquirrels

• www.gpsl.org
"Racing" with a CZ-40b!
« on: October 16, 2008, 01:11:20 AM »
So this week we took a break from the usual IPSC stuff and held a race night. I did okay, but I learned a few lessons. 1: tossing in a mag loaded to 12 takes more force than a mag loaded to 10, lol... 2. if there's two steel after a mandatory reload, put only 5 rounds so it's easy to throw the mag in, haha! Needless to say I screwed up my mag changes a couple times from not pushing them all the way in. getting the mec-gars in with 12 in the tube is a lot harder! Also, it wa only the second through fifth time I've ever engaged a Texas star, so valuable experience was learned before next week's Georgia State Championship!

Of my four matchups, here's my two closest. First vid is me and my buddy. Since I'm C class and he's unclassified, or two classes up, he gets a two plate lead. You can't see it, but we both send our poppers down nearly the same time. My extra hits got my popper down and under his first. Same case with the second video - I didn't put the magazine in all the way, and a tap-rack-triple bang barely gets me the win again. :)

Offline Stuart

Re: "Racing" with a CZ-40b!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 01:22:55 AM »
fun stuff....

nice shooting

stuart@czcustom.com
czcustom.com

anything