Author Topic: RAMI D (BD) On Gunbroker.  (Read 3478 times)

ClarkstonCZ

RAMI D (BD) On Gunbroker.
« on: April 09, 2009, 10:26:27 PM »
Never mind the price, but the guy does have some nice pics of the elusive RAMI decocker.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=126690792

I REALLY want to promote the RAMI BD towards women or others that are uneasy about lowering the
hammer on a live round.

Heck, even with my 20 years of CZ and other semi-auto ownership.I could have an accident at any time doing it.

The BD offers a very SAFE sub-compact CZ that some people have overlooked in the past because of a decocker.

Offline MJZZZ

Re: RAMI D (BD) On Gunbroker.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 08:26:45 AM »
The price is too high, the guy must be smoking crack. I love my BD, but would never pay that for one.   Mike
"I am a Free Man, regardless of what set of 'rules' surround me. When I find them tolerable, I tolerate them. When I find them obnoxious, I ignore them. I remain free, because I know and understand that I alone bear full responsibility for everything I do, or chose not to do."

Offline Dos

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 11:28:29 AM »
I'm sure that the "buy now" price of $768 is @ the suggested retail price.  Who knows what the REAL reserve price is.   Should be round 550... ::)

Offline nsthompson

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 12:00:10 AM »
I just picked up a 2075BD off of gunbroker for $730 last week.  It was the only one I had seen on there in weeks.  From what I can tell it was about $100 higher than it should have been but I have it and it is now in my possession.  They are great little guns.

Offline crossfired

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 06:01:04 PM »
Enjoy!!!!  I don't have the decocker model but love my rami.

Offline czstevesr

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 10:12:36 PM »
I live in Colorado and got my Rami BD from a local Ace Hardware store
about a month ago.Was expecting the normal saftey model so was happy
when it was the decocker with night sites.
Traded in a Ruger P85 and $400.

Mrs Armoredman

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 01:49:22 PM »
I'm sure that the "buy now" price of $768 is @ the suggested retail price.  Who knows what the REAL reserve price is.   Should be round 550... ::)

I agree with you Dos. That price seemed high to me. I have a 2075 Rami but it's not the decocker. I really love it anyway. He must be smoking smoking really good.

ClarkstonCZ

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 03:47:07 PM »
I'm awaiting the eventual RAMI P (polymer frame) BD.

I think that it will the THE  CZ RAMI to push towards females and others that have long overlooked the
RAMI because of cocked n locked fears or no hammer drop safety.

You could say that about the regular RAMI BD, but a RAMI P is a bit lighter due to no grips.

Offline JRG5096

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »
I ordered the BD RAMI from Angus's shop and it was delivered in about two weeks.  Having had other decockers I really enjoy this little RAMI.  Evidently they no longer include a loader or snap caps....everybody is getting cheap on us....

Offline drnickels

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 09:04:34 PM »
I still have never figured out why people feel the need for a decocker? It's pretty easy to lower the hammer safely. Maybe it's just my many years of shooting 1911's without a decocker that has made me feel safe lowering the hammer myself?

junkit

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 09:15:39 PM »
Decocker or safety seems to be a personal preference.  I owned the RAMI with safety and used to lower the hammer manually with no hesitation or problem. But, now owning a P-01 with decocker, I much prefer the decocker.  It's quicker and you don't need to pull the trigger - I believe the firing pin block stays in place during decocking on the P-01.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:22:58 PM by junkit »