CZ PISTOL CLUBS > CZ Polymer Pistols: P10, P-07, P-09

A little problem with scratchs and white sights

(1/2) > >>

CZlvr:
Hi everybody, I have had mine for around 2 weeks now, I just fired a couple of boxes due to hard work this period of time, but I found two problems  :-\ (well, inconvenients):

First- The gun, especially the slide, has a trend to get a few scratches very fast ( especilly at the ejection port, after firing a few rounds, it got scratches marks where the empty shell is expeled.)  I have a Beretta too and never had this. :o

Second- the sights, same as the others reports in the forums, are a little crappy, but  especially the white paint on both, the front sight and the rear "U" sights, it fell off!!  I know that they are not night sights but this ones just fell like if they were painted with cheap paint.  I guess I will have to take it off and have them all black. (A friend of mine has a Glock 22 from some time and the sights are like new still) ???

Besides these, I felt the gun is all right, I fell it well adjust to my grip, it really have a little tendency to fire right from where you are aiming (it even said it in the firing test report that comes in the package), but it fire nice and smoothly. 

Bottom line, the P07 Duty really have had some good reviews, it is consider as the next generation of 9 mms (Guns&Ammo review posted in this forum), the new omega trigger system feel nice in the pull and I am not sorry about buying it, I really like it, but maybe you have to be aware of these small flaws in it.

natgas:
After about 200 rounds through mine, I haven't noticed the slide scratches at all.

Sorry about the sight paint though

DonaldM:
Just looked at mine that has about 100 +- rounds through it, and the scratches you describe at the ejection port look to me like brass from the fired case hitting that area. It is gold colored against the black, at least that's what I saw through a magnifying glass.

armoredman:
Some guns do that, smear brass, had a few like that. The sights, well, I'd call 1-800-955-4486, and tell Mike about that, see what they can do for you!

CZlvr:
Thanks everyone...I email the CZ web page and they told me to go to the store and ask for the replacement sights....I like the service and the fast response..but I put a tiny drop of superglue in the white paint ( :oI know... but it was fine after that...so  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version