Author Topic: New VZ58 AR stock adapter.  (Read 4992 times)

Offline suprathepeg

New VZ58 AR stock adapter.
« on: May 15, 2009, 09:16:04 PM »
Rauch Tactical is working on a line of accessories for the VZ58 and I thought I would give you guys a sneak peek of the Rauch Tactical MultiHeight M4 Stock Adapter.

The MSRP on these is gonna be $50ea. And some dealers will be carrying them as well as RT. We've added two more height options, changed the material to 7075 Aluminum and added two sling loops so the rifle can be comfortably used with a single point sling. Sample should be done soon and production is estimated to be complete in 3-4 weeks. All backorders and preorders for the two height adapter will be filled with the new 4 height one.

A side folding mechanism is due out late summer for the MultiHeight adapter. It will be a plug and play option. :D

Let me know what you guys think.

Offline czechy58

Re: New VZ58 AR stock adapter.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 11:00:52 PM »
I know of one other seller that is offering a Vz-58 AR-15 stock adapter. That one also sells for about $50. It comes in two angles of attachment, one for scope, and one for use of iron sights. I like this idea of the 4 adjustable heights, but I don't know if it would be robust enough to stand up to extended firing. Also, it would need to drop in price, to beat the other adapter that is already out there. I also think it should be made of steel, not aluminum. The folding mechanism would be nice...be able to have another option than that overpriced Israeli option. Just my $0.02.
Vz-58 Military Sporter
CZ-52
CZ-82

Offline Against-the-Grain

Re: New VZ58 AR stock adapter.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 10:25:35 PM »
I agree with czechy that it should be made of steel. I am looking for some kind us made stock option(s) for my vz.58s. I have a folder and a fixed stock I do not really care for the folding stock on the folder and would like to put a fixed stock on it. I would not really care for the adjustable feature on the AR stock adapter. (I am somewhat of a minimalist)

I would like to be able to retro fit a us made AK butt stock to my 58s.(Tapco or K-var)

Ace makes some nice stocks, but they can be pricey.
SA vz. 58 military
CZ 75B Stainless

anything