Author Topic: Gun in trunk TX  (Read 6555 times)

Offline f100owner

Re: Gun in trunk TX
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »
Intentionally or inadvertently letting your handgun be displayed in a "public" environment also puts you on the wrong side of the law in Texas, too. Concealed, means concealed. No soccer moms should be able to see your handgun whether its in your car or on your body.
CZ - 75B, SP01 tactical;
Walther PPS, /PPK/s;
1911 - Taurus 9mm, RIA Government, Mil spec;
Assorted other revolvers, automatics

Offline epwrangler

Re: Gun in trunk TX
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »
I know that  gun laws are always  changing and that in some states the lwas are really very restrictive. I live in Texas and I can carry a gun in my car without a chl just like has been stated  before. since I also ahve a chl I can carry it  on my person many places. My son now lives in Arizona and they have open carry, not in Texas yet, as well as concealed carry. I don't think it really is anyone elses  business if I wish to go armed  but then there are a lot of screwy laws  because some one else  wants to regulate my life. Like everyone else I live with it and fight back when ever I can with a word or a vote. The fact is the bad guys do not give a hoot for the laws to begin with so they only affect those who live by them and those who think it is their business to write them. VOTE and let them know you are for YOUR rights.

anything