Author Topic: Kadet Magazine loader-The complete UpLula-K Mod Pic-Tutorial is posted here  (Read 124135 times)

Offline Shadow T

Re: Kadet Magazine loader-The UpLula-K Mod Pic-Tutorial is posted here
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 04:13:57 PM »
THANK YOU DEN !!!!!!!

I couldn't load even eight rounds into my Kadet magazines by hand. After doing your modifications to the UpLula, I have no problems loading all ten rounds. And, it still loads all my 9mm and 45 acp mags as well.

How about you doing a mod to make double stacked Kadet mags getting maybe 16-18 rounds in each? If that's even a possibility.

Shadow T 

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2012, 01:12:12 AM »
Thank you for your king words ST
As for modding a HiCap Kadet mag....
I've seen some of the mods out there for this, and No Thank You
I just bought a couple more mags and use my UpLula-K
Thanks again
Be safe, Shoot safe, Den S
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline miataeric1

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2012, 08:18:48 PM »
THANK YOU DEN !!!!!!!

I couldn't load even eight rounds into my Kadet magazines by hand. After doing your modifications to the UpLula, I have no problems loading all ten rounds. And, it still loads all my 9mm and 45 acp mags as well.

How about you doing a mod to make double stacked Kadet mags getting maybe 16-18 rounds in each? If that's even a possibility.

Shadow T

So after modding a regular UpLula to load the Kadet mags, it is still functional for the other calibers as well? I have an UpLula already and just wondering if I can massage that to work with all 3 calibers I use or if I should just pick up a second one?
"There's no such thing as a good gun. There's no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

CZ-75B (cared for by fiancee)
CZ-75D PCR
CZ-97"Blued Edition"

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2012, 08:52:02 PM »
So after modding a regular UpLula to load the Kadet mags, it is still functional for the other calibers as well? I have an UpLula already and just wondering if I can massage that to work with all 3 calibers I use or if I should just pick up a second one?
Eric:
YES, after you do the Mod, your new UpLula-K will load the 22 Mags along with all the other Magazines the Standard UpLULA would, plus a lot more
.22lr thru .45acp, single and double stack
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline miataeric1

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2012, 11:14:11 PM »
Eric:
YES, after you do the Mod, your new UpLula-K will load the 22 Mags along with all the other Magazines the Standard UpLULA would, plus a lot more
.22lr thru .45acp, single and double stack

That's awesome. I think I may attempt the mod first then, and if I screw it up then I'll go from there. Thanks Den!
"There's no such thing as a good gun. There's no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

CZ-75D PCR
CZ-97"Blued Edition"

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2012, 11:26:37 PM »
That's awesome. I think I may attempt the mod first then, and if I screw it up then I'll go from there. Thanks Den!
Cool, let me know how it comes out

Offline miataeric1

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2012, 11:27:33 PM »
Will do!

-Charlton Heston

CZ-75D PCR
CZ-97"Blued Edition"

Offline miataeric1

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2012, 04:09:31 PM »
Well I modified my UpLula today and it worked pretty good. I need to slim down the tongue a little more as it was catching a little lips of a couple mags, but nothing that twisting it a little bit didn't solve. I shot 540 rounds through my KK today and there's NO way I'd have done that without this mod. Thanks Den, for the awesome write up. My thumbs salute you, sir!  ;D

-Charlton Heston

CZ-75D PCR
CZ-97"Blued Edition"

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2012, 05:57:07 PM »
Eric:
Happy to be of service
Glad the Mod and the Tutorial is working
Be safe, Den S

Offline JazzDoc

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2012, 09:37:18 PM »
I need to give a shout out to Dennis Stinett at DenStinett@aol.com - I bought two of the UpLula loaders which he converted to work on the (larger) .22LR mags, and which he also engraved for me (!) and they are just TERRIFIC. My .22LR Kimber and Sig P226 .22LR conversion mags are smiling!
Fair pricing and rapid shipping. Two thumbs up!    8)

-
Uninstalling Obama.........
???????????????? 90% complete.

Mark
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:38:54 PM by JazzDoc »
-
Uninstalling Obama.........
█████████████▒▒▒ 90% complete.

Mark

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2012, 11:00:52 PM »
I need to give a shout out to Dennis Stinett at DenStinett@aol.com - I bought two of the UpLula loaders which he converted to work on the (larger) .22LR mags, and which he also engraved for me (!) and they are just TERRIFIC. My .22LR Kimber and Sig P226 .22LR conversion mags are smiling!
Mark, you are very welcome
Oh, Welcome to our little Forum
Read a few of the Threads here, and you may find yourself getting interested in a CZ (or two)
If you like your SIG 22 Conversion, you are sure to LOVE a Kadet
Be safe, Den S

Offline PhilipJ

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2012, 06:55:14 AM »
Another shout-out to Den. I got the loader in warp time, and it works really well! There was initially a little bit of rough edge on the underside of the beak that could scrape lead off the bullet if the technique is not perfect. This doesn't affect the functionality at all and most people probably wouldn't have noticed. I took care of the edge with a file in 5 minutes, and told Den about it as a heads-up. Den apologized and said mine was the first one that got overlooked in the 400 loaders he had modified. And he immediately sent me a strap and carabiner for free as a gift. To be clear, I never thought it as a defect and never expected any form of compensation! The gift just showed how much he cares about his loaders and the .22LR shooting community. I can't possibly ask for better customer service!

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2012, 12:55:10 PM »
Thank you for the Feedback Ning
Glad you got it sorted out
Be safe, Den S

Offline K3JB

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2013, 07:22:33 AM »
I was out shooting yesterday with my PO-1/Kadet and the gun worked well, the ammo (CCI) was fine
and Den's Magazine loader worked super. The UpLula with Den's modification has made the whole shooting
experience so much easier. Every time I shoot I feel like thanking Den.
"Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact." - George Eliot

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2013, 06:11:31 PM »
Every time I shoot I feel like thanking Den.
The whole intention of doing this Mod in the first place was to make OUR Range time more productive and for the most part, more enjoyable
Glad to hear the UpLula-K fits the bill
Thanks again
Be safe, Den S

anything